Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poetry..............

Doing International Canadian Pre-University really boost my interest in English language.

We already had our drama presentation for one of Shakespeare's plays- Macbeth. My team members and me really had a wonderful time practising and rehearsing for this drama. Then, we had our soundtrack assignment which was to create a soundtrack album for Macbeth. hahahahaha....... We didn't have all these during our days in secondary school. These were new experience..

Now, we have our slam poetry assignment. We have to create and perform a slam poem on any topic. If you have no clue of what is slam poetry, then go to youtube and watch it for yourself. hahahahaha...... I will not be able to perform like those people in the video.. But i will try my best and fortunately our lecturer said we don't have to perform exactly like them, 60% similar is o.k.......... (o.k.= 0 killed).

No comments:

Post a Comment