Thursday, July 15, 2010

En__RoLL n' Rock !!

This always happens during course enrolment days..
lol.. I m not saying everyone sticking their ass to the chair and gluing on the monitors and waiting for their course enrolment start time... xD
although that sounds kinda ridiculous.. but ya..that is a fact.. hahaha

what I m telling here is...
everyone..everyone.. including me.. always has this feeling or mindset.. that...
"OMFG... my timetable looks so loose... I think I am doing not enough .. Shall I do more courses?"
hahaha.... or something similar to that... ya..actually.. doing more is better.. coz u see..20 credits for 4 years is farking alot.. considering that some courses are only half credits.. lol...
u looked through ur timetable.. and.. "ya.. I can still add some courses into.. xD "
then u search through the list of courses... (forgetting that I m having 4 bios and 3 chems... that is going to be WAH... SO SYOK!!)

And then.. u started considering courses like... Earth science..? Environment? History of religion? (Again..??.. NO WAY~~!!) .. Drama acting? LOL ... Philosophy? French? Italian? Spanish? Japanese? Theater studies? Economics? ...... the list goes on... till someone saw this.. Theory of SEXUALITY..?! O__O sounds interesting... lol... but level 400 course... u will get hell of a time if u do that.. sex is rough..sorry tough i said.. xD (I mean gender studies.. =__= )


ya.. so there goes my day of course enrolment.. hahaha.... all went to waiting list.. xD
life is always about waiting eh.. ~
u do ... u wait... then u do again.. and u wait... hahaha
u can't always do and do and do and do and do and do.... u will die.. hahaha
u must wait.. then do .. wait then do again.. lol....
ya.. I m tying to say that.. we all just need a break sometimes eh? xD and of course not forgetting.. u have to give people around u a break too.. we all enjoy freedom.. lol..
(can't blame me.. I m having troubles conveying my thoughts nowadays...)
that day.. I was telling this restaurant that I want chicken with black pepper sauce.. and she heard beef with black pepper sauce..? =__= Does chicken sounds like beef? hahaha
ya.. if u consider from the biology view..that all are distant ancestors.. and blah..blah..blah... hahaha... I can give her an hour lecture if she really gave me beef... lol


my mom was telling me this news about new fleas from dogs that causes viral infection to the brain? after she knew I had a headache.. =__= hahah....
Looks like.. IT IS TIME TO GET RID OF THE DOGS (long time didn't see blood hiek hiek)... hahaha..... wait till I found the cut from the news online.. PRint it out.. and Throw it on the landlady's face!! lol....
Hang on Dogs! U will be out of this house so soon... lol....
ya.. I have memory failure these days... someone asked where I stay the other day.. and I forgot my home address... hahaha...... I M SERIOUS!! (This is not something to make my blog reading funnier... =__= ) ... I suddenly forgot the street's name.. T__T took some time to recall that it starts with Ib_____
xP u think I m gonna write it here?! =__= for security purposes.. nah... hahah.... I have one..two.. three...four..five...six.hmm...seven... Ya.. seven lives on my hand... lol


ya.. just hope that I will not forget u ... xD slowly forgetting tho.. hahaha....


Ok.. Ciao..! research paper coming up soon..FML .. -->For My Love in history..



-Chill people!- keys off..

2 comments:

  1. Haha funny post XD ^^ there's even a course such as sex in the city ler

    ReplyDelete
  2. =__= Ook... ahahaha..... sex in the city... I m not gonna take any of those that is related to it.. xD
    I mean.. it just sounds so hard.. xD

    ReplyDelete