Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday... Hmm... 15 mintues before 4am.. let me update my blog for abit.. hahaha
coz.. maybe after this I m not updating for a long time...
first...due to ...ermm.... writing blog is not fun anymore...
second... my blog seems so dead nowadays...

Ok..
Brazil... lost today to Netherlands.. FRUST TILL MAX ... !!! Everything turned colorless today..
the list of things-to-do I made before this one week holiday is so different from the list of things I done in this one week holiday..

Thing to do: Watch A team... well...then after that I really didn't want to watch...-lazy-..
Thing done instead: Watched The Last Air Bender...(this movie is only suitable for kids below 12 years old.....LOL...) ya..only the scene where the sea rises is awesome... =__= Zzz

Thing to do: Go to gym to exercise at least...work out a bit...
Thing done instead: Did 30 push-ups in room and 20 sit-ups..till now.. failed miserably.. hahaha

Thing to do: Read Pirate's Latitude (new one) by Michael Crichton
Thing done instead: Re-read Rick Riordan's Olympian series..and his new book.. The Red Pyramid.. (not bad...)

Thing to do: Cook or have something more decent... at least not fried rice again...
Thing done instead: still fried rice...

Thing to do: Read manga.. Bleach..
Thing done instead: Reading Doraemon... (Hey! come on.. Doraemon is still better...)

Thing to do: Buy soft drinks to put in fridge so this summer.. at least I have something cold to drink other than tap water...
Thing done instead: still tap water...everyday...

Thing to do: level up in facebook game "My Empire" ...
Thing done instead: still haven't finish building the Sphinx and Pyramid.. WTF

Thing to do: Find something cooler to do... like erm... maybe something interesting...
Thing done instead: Everyday doing the same shit...for one week... (Holidays = holy shit...) ... at least I had enough rest.. WooHoo..

Yeah guys.. it is just one week holiday.. what new things u expected me to do... hahaha....

Last Saturday.. "Yeah! finally a break!!"
Last Sunday.. "Oo... I have voluntary work today.. at least whole day gone.."
This Monday... "Yeah.. this week can sleep a lot..till very late...and chill out.."
This Tuesday... "Yeah! Finally can read manga.... it is so hot outside today..."
This Wednesday... "Jeez..why today so cold outside... ok.. read novels.."
This Thursday... "O__O Wow! It is already Thursday..."
Yesterday... "Hmm... took whole day to think what should I do with today..." (whole day gone..)
Today... "Freak... the day after tomorrow summer class second term starts... T__T"

Yea... above was my diary for this one week holidays... hahahaha.......
at least... finally.. I got a rest... =D without doing any shit... dun have to think any shit... dun have to rush any shit... xD Cheers!!


Actually... holidays...simply just let u rest ... dun need to do anything.. chill out... shut down ur mind.. and of course.. read Doraemon.... LOL.....
or either u can do it the other way...
Do everything (from A to Z..) .. read up ur left out course materials...(eg. protein sorting... xD ) ... make ur mind work like Intel i7 processor...and of course.. read Biology textbook... LOL...
I prefer the former one.. xD

Yeah... later (Saturday)... go gym..! and watch FIFA Germany vs Argentina.. and Spain vs Paraguay.. the former is just an empty promise I always made to myself.. xD
Anyway I just want to keep myself healthy and refreshed by exercising a little... not like I want to get muscles or wad (btw..I ady had... hahahaha..... shit u! syok sendiri.. =__= ) hahahaha
and of course.. paid so much fees for the campus gym.. of course must use once in a while.. xD
somemore.. best campus gym in Toronto... hahahaha


Ok.. Ciao! Keys off! xD (*Yawn.. watching two person cooking during midnight is just tiring...lol..)

No comments:

Post a Comment