Monday, July 5, 2010

Probably this will be my last blog update of the week..or maybe the month.. just in case I dun survive the EXTREME SUMMER HEAT...

Now .. I knew what it feels like to be in an oven like a marinated chicken...
the temperature today is 35+ degree celsius.. almost same like M'sia... but just for ur info.. summer sky is clear blue.. all the heat.. like OMFG...
and I only have a small table fan in my room... no air conditioning...
ya.. u can imagine in ur small pity tiny brain how it feels like.. lol
Here I shower... there I sweat again....
Shower...Sweat...Shower...Sweat... FARK!

To my celaka landlady... I promise u... ur water bill will rise beautifully this month... xD
If u want to know how summer feels like... I can tell u..
Everything in ur room feels warm.. ur study table feels warm.. ur bed..feels warm...when u lie down.. u sweat like fark...


I promise... this coming winter I will not complain how cold it is... because... COLD IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN HOT!!!!! COLD = No sweat...u can sleep peacefully with ur comforter..heater.. and everything... HOT=u sweat like fark...and u cannot even sleep at night...!!! Please!! I have class everyday...


T__T what have I done to deserve a room that is burning like hell in summer..? aih..bad karma... (Intro to Buddhism the prof is a very good one... hahaha... one of the best!!) hahaha...


Please give me strength to survive in this extreme summer heat.... and please let me sleep soundly at night...without sweating... I know.. it is IMPOSSIBLE to not sweat now... unless it starts snowing tomorrow.. YEA!!! PLEASE SNOW..!! OO COME ON!! LET THE SNOW FALLS!!!!!

anyone knows anyway to keep ur body cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment