Thursday, July 22, 2010

NO!! NOT HER AGAIN!!! WHY?!

An ultimate news I just saw on the university portal page..
Guess what?!
The prof who screwed my life in summer Molecular Biology
is NOW BACK in teaching GENETICS in WINTER TERM.. and Molecular in FALL term..
OMFG... FARK!!!
T__T
so touched
I thought I would never see her again in my whole farking uni life..
and now... TADAA ... Here she is again teaching me the HARDEST COURSE in BIOLOGY.. GENETICS..!!
T__T
I m so touched now... I feel like crying...
T__T
Why must this prof always teach HARD-CORE BIOLOGY?!
T__T
T__T

If u want to know how she screwed up my "always happily loving Biology" life back in sunshine summer time. .. haha... read my previous posts... u will know why I m so touched till want to cry... T__T
guess my uni life in next winter will be an UNFORGETTABLE one..

To those who are doing molecular biology in this upcoming Fall term.. LUCKY SHIT I TOOK HER MOLECULAR BIO in summer... T__T ... u all will need to face her for two terms.. LOL...
Oooo... I m just so touched now.. T__T
Why must the uni let her teach GENETICS..??!! T__T
HER MCQ QUESTIONS... O FARK... just thinking about it.. I feel like crying now.. T__T
HER STRUCTURAL QUESTIONS... O FARK... when doing the paper.. u will have hot tears in ur eyes.. T__T.. the paper.. is just so.. T__T *sobs...


SHIT!! SHIT!!! NEVER A PROF IN UNIVERSITY TEACH TWO DIFFERENT COURSES IN ONE ACADEMIC YEAR... T__T THis prof seriously broke the record.. Molecular Biology and Genetics.. LOL
I think I know why.. the uni likes her.. coz she pull up the standard by setting hard like hard shit..hard core paper... (the class average for summer term.. mind that.. it is 50%... xD ) just to let u guys know HOW shit IT can Be..) T__T

Hope she will make her paper easier this term... pray hard people... pray hard.. we need divine intervention for this upcoming year... T__T
T__T I will cry whole night today... T__T Arghh....!

I still remember what she told us in class back then... T__T the words still lingering in my brain..
"MCQ questions are my specialization... Read carefully before answering... Answer what the question is asking.. not what u think is being asked..."
T__T
Her MCQ questions.. Is... T__T INDESCRIBABLE..

Let say u have 100 questions... the first 50 questions u thought u did them correctly.. but when u did the other 50.. u will start doubting whether u have answered the first 50 correctly or not..
T__T
that is what I m saying... SHE IS THE MASTER IN MCQ questions... confusing u.. doubt whether u have done ur best in answering.. she is a witch.. T__T
T__T


T__T ... <-- this is the only expression I can present here today... crying inside out.. heart..lungs... T__T WHY?!?! WHY?!?! Genetics man.. COME ON..!! NOT HER..!! T__T


When u have determined to strive ur best again... ya... here it comes.. more and more shit to let u strive ur best and prove urself even harder... T__T
Why must u make my life upside down...then in and out u turned it over? T__T

FML!!! <--- Do not get me wrong... FML = For My Love in Biology..!!
I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP .. NEVER GIVE IN..!!
T__T What a touching... shocking...dynamic...mesmerizing...day I have... today is just a day..
upcoming term.. it will be EVERY DAY...

2 comments:

  1. All the best to you Michael! =) Good luck and don't give up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks .... All the Best to you as well.. x)

    ReplyDelete