Sunday, March 24, 2013

Extension..YEAH!!

prof extended the deadline for d 30 pages report till next week..which of course it will b on d same week as my thesis paper.. great..nw both major papers due on the same final week.. lol... which I haven't start writing any of it yet..coz have been busy wif presentations n presentations.. zzZ
those never ending presentations... 
but ya...shall not leave the writing till last minute.. lol.. 
I juz need to stand for another two weeks.. then I will collapse only after that..hahahaha...who cares about final exams.. HAHAHA.. I never like exams.. I like working on a project.. things that require planning..organizing..n executing.. xD things that take time to perfect them.. haha.. n of coz time is forever a big problem for everyone.. Nw I truly understand.. 24 hours is simply not enuf.. coz i have only 20 since normally d 4 hours I sleep.. LOL

these few days.. while my brain is working frantically to organize ideas..forming sentence structures etc... before every sleep..I juz hav random realization n quotes formed in my brain..HAHAHAHA..... like a sudden quoting of something very random.. 
maybe one day I should ya..compile them all (like someone suggested..LOL) n perhaps publish it if any publisher is kind enough to think they are good quotes.. HAHAHA.. 
but then. I forgot to write them down.. so I didn't remember what came up.. Hahaha....so d next time some random inspiration popped up again..I will quickly write it down..hahaha.... 
maybe some of the quotes will be accused of plagiarism..lol.. I dun care..they r genuinely mine. xD

ok. Ciao! time to continue doing my presentation slides.. lol.. final showdown on Tuesday.. Hooray! then I m done wif presentations for this year. =D felt kinda sad coz I really 'like' presentations after doing almost 5 of them.. hahahhaha.... not a lot..but really enuf for a semester. xD (should had been 6..but I dropped the other course due to time constrain.. HAHAHAHA...n of course it was something stupid about insect excretory system which doesn't spark my enthusiasm at all..lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment