Monday, March 18, 2013

LOL.. was so surprised to see my grade for the biotech essay.. hehehehe... 
now it totally "boast" my confidence to write my thesis paper and my 30 pages report LAST MINUTE.. Lol.. but ya.. still couldn't believe my eyes.. 
Let see wad the prof has to say tomoro.. =D

No doubt.. Last minute work really fits my style.. the King of Procrastination is not merely a title..it is a recognition..HAHAHA... 
last minute work is 40% better than well-prepared work.. (except exams of course..dat was y I never did well in my exams.. T_T ) 
n dat is also the main reason I m resorted to caffeine addiction. xD
Last minute + very sweet coffee = 90% increase in work efficiency.. HAHAHAHA....
I m slowly becoming the next Sherlock Holmes who became a genius after taking drugs.. xD
Hopefully I m only taking caffeine.. lool.. 
(found out caffeine can prevent Parkinson's disease..from a association studies btwn Caffeine n Parkinson prevention hahaha)

Michael.. either ur writing really improves... or the prof marked leniently on d class.. Oopss..syok sendiri again.. Hahaha...

*Happy* 
I dun dare to say now I can speak n write like a pro..but at least it became slightly better.. Thanks to the course. =) 
ya..hopefully my communication skills did improve a bit.. =)

but of course I didn't really write the essay like d day before la.. a lot of research was done before d actual writing plus d stay in library days n nights.. =) but indeed I wrote the conclusion paragraph on the very day it was due.. LOLOL..
Another hard work paid off.. =DDD 

Yippeeyaya.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment