Thursday, March 28, 2013

Should I reward myself if I am able to graduate dis June? lol.. I wish I could...
A camera.. a DSLR I mean..Lol. to start developing my newfound hobby... yes..photography.. hahaha...
I like to take photographs of buildings...scenery..n etc.. ya..especially Burst Shots of moving objects n such..LOL..juz love the sound of shutter.. Fascinating... xD
T_T dat camera is like $500.. fml..
aih... better forget it.. unless I won a lottery or lucky draw.. lol.
maybe develop another hobby which requires less money.. Painting? HAHAHAHA.... brush n canvas definitely cost less I m sure.. lolol..

suddenly realized $$$ is freaking so "important"... wif money.. u can travel around the world..go to space..buy new hobbies..fancy cars...n even rocketing ur dead  body to outer space after u r dead. lol.
people always says $$$ cannot buy happiness...yaya...coz those who said it dun have $$$..LOL..
people with billions of dollar said otherwise n prove them wrong.. hahahaha!
u can buy anything (not everything) in dis world wif $$.. except life of course..u can't cheat death wif $$.. but one day it might be possible wif ongoing research trying to extend life to 400 years.. ya those epigenetics crap.. I definitely dun want to live in a world like dat.. wif 400 years rich people n poor people keeps dying.. hahaha.. y did I say only rich people can live till 400 years if those research succeed? coz see... the human genome sequencing was alrd considered a success...but still they can't get it down to $10 per full genome sequenced coz of the technology n shit.. so..only people who r rich may hav access to those crap..hahaha..

see what farking shit I m writing.. should have been working on my two major papers..! lol..
ya..I m still wondering if finish writing those two major papers n getting A+ for them will eventually makes me a billionaire in 50 years time.. hahahaha....

Anyway.. just live ur life.. rich or not.. as long as u r happy n satisfied wif ur life.. nothing else matters.. =)
I m still pretty sure everyone wants to be rich (either by own hardwork or getting famous overnight or by the 1/100000000 chance) lol.. Leave a comment if u opt to be poor.. hahhaha....

Every cloud has a silver lining...silver or no silver..I m happy wif juz rainbows.. x)
(yaya..watever.. I knw it is not a suitable idiom to be in here..LOL..juz a silly quote I came up wif.. perhaps coz of d XL coffee wif four XL proportions of sugar.. crazy rite? haha.. I knw.. I juz keep shortening my life expectancy by inducing myself to get diabetes..)
sugar is the best thing ever created on earth..! of course still second to coffee.. LOLX

No comments:

Post a Comment