Saturday, March 16, 2013

When I think back.. I m left with around 1 month to play badminton in d gym before my access to it expired.. I felt so sad. x( I will REALLY MISS all the people I hav met..those that I had matches with and won..lol. juz joking. but it really feels so good to meet people that share the same favourite sports..where u join them every week..

hahahah... I m really glad I met all these random new people.. the day u first met them..total strangers..then u thick face asked "Can I join u guys?" like asking for their hand to d dance floor..abit afraid they will reject u..LOL.. then slowly..as weeks passed by..everyone became so familiar wif each other..the minute u walked in the gym hall..they waved at u..n we had matches for few hours then we meet again next week..hahahah... sometimes in btwn..new people walked in..then d process starts again.. LOL..n gradually we became a large group of regular customer every Fridays to play badminton..hahaha...
sometimes..those experts will teach u some techniques n skills..which is very good.. haha... free coach. xD
thanks to them.. my smashes improved abit..backhand stroke improved abit..serving improved abit..lol.. but still wif inconsistency..like serving too high Hahahaha....
*sigh..should have started playing badminton like from first year.. wasted the gym facility n tonnes of great opportunities to meet new people.. x( if u asked me after 50 years (maybe less haha) on my deathbed.. what r my greatest regrets.. that would definitely b on d list.. LOL..

Used to hate people that keep smashing (I mean in a pro way..where the shuttle is sharp angled & real pro aim for the sidelines which is very impossible to defend unless u r Luffy frm One Piece where he has elastic arms..lol.. Now I start to walk their path.. Hahaha.... but I use less power..coz I m more for accuracy.. there is compensation btwn power over accuracy.. unless u r Lin Dan.. Hahaha.... OKAY.. I admit my wrist dun have much power.. making d smashes very weak.. today..one person told me.. ur back flick is more powerful than ur forearm stroke.. I was like T_T dafuq.. but also happy la..coz not many people backhand stroke more powerful than forearm stroke.. LOL.. dunno want to be happy or not.. meaning either I m a pro or I m weak.. coz forearm stroke is supposed to be very powerful.. zzZ u won't see players keep using backhand stroke.. Lolol..

got complimented for improved smashes again.. xD ya typical answer "juz got lucky" hahaha... but the truth was.. behind got girls watching... HAHHAHAHAHA.... Ooopps..
won people that I thought is impossible in winning.. but ya it is a doubles match la.. so credits to my pro friend.. hahaha.. *applause*
when they asked for second round..we juz said "nah..lets rest.. we won." lol..
Found out I have low stamina for singles.. LOL.. so sad..aih T_T maybe it is because earlier I played quite long liao.. so that time singles no stamina left.. ya..excuses... hahaha..
defend quite a few smashes today.. hahahaha...hmm.. defense improved.. well I really juz got lucky today.. it is like I m at d spot where the shuttle shot down..so I could hit back lo.. xD y lucky? got a free coffee at Hortons..lol. Come on.. lemme win the $5000 *drool*..
nw I understand y LCW is so into defense.. it is like.. to ur opponent "Nah..ur smashes r weak..see I can defend..Hahaha...IN UR FACE"
the most satisfying one is being able to trick the opponent n then score d point.. LOL..

nw learning how to slice the shuttle.. so it tumbles juz right over the net.. TOTAL IMPOSSIBLE for d opponent  to lift it again.. gosh..the tumbling over of shuttle juz looked like a total pro's work.. hahaha.... u see d disappointment in ur opponent when they rushed to the net n found out it was d work of a pro.. LOL
net kill too.. total exploitation of ur opponent's weakness.. hahaha...

Badminton.. I would call it.. "A game of deception n trickery"..hahaha.... powerful smashes n etc is never enough to win d game if ur opponent is equally good.. u need to fool ur opponent... trolll them.. eg. making them thought u r gonna smash the shuttle but actually u r just giving a dropshot or making them thought u r gonna lift the shuttle but actually u sliced it to make shuttle tumble right over 90 degree down d other side of net Lolol.. the net is there for a reason..

my racquet is abit heavy.. ok..it is heavy for amateur like me.. so I named it "Heavy bitch".. hahaha.... then I found out heavy racquet is for people aiming for very powerful smashes coz it creates the momentum.. =.= that means my wrist action is still nt good enuf to use it yet.. Lol.. it is like a treasure sword that need ur stats to up level first only can equip it.. HAHAHA...
no wonder I played better back in M'sia (pfftt...really bo?) coz my racquets are as light as as d shuttle.. Hahaha....

okay.. enuf of shit liao.. no one is interested in ur badminton day..
go to sleep.. u have tonnes of work waiting for u tomoro..
yippeeyaya


*Found out one of my friends bought two Carlton racquets for $20 each after discout.. original price was $120.. I was like DAFUQ.. I should throw my "Heavy yonex bitch" away.. "Carlton bitch" is lighter than u..*
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment