Tuesday, February 3, 2009

................

Just to update my blog...
First I didn't want to write this post but in order to express my frust...

Finally I have learnt a lesson........

NEVER TRUST YOUR FRIENDS... ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO STAY CLOSE TO YOU!!!!!

Maybe it is true... I am not suitable to reveal my secrets to anyone... I should just keep myself in a box... and live with the walls... Last time I was not that type who will reveal any of my secrets to anyone... Not even to my brothers..haha...... But those who stay close to you, especially under the same roof... you just can't help it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE'S SECRET IS MEANT TO BE KEPT!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW HIS/HERS...
They let you know because they trusted you!!! But you betrayed their trust...

It is true... People with horoscope Scorpio have to really keep their secret TIGHT!! LOCK it in the deepest corner of your heart!!!
I promise and swear to God I will do that from today onwards!!!
BELIEVE IN NO ONE!!!! TRUST NO ONE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Keeping something in heart is torturing. but when others betray you, you will feel angry, disappointed.

    It is not easy for someone to keep secret for someone else. It needs to be learned. Ya, you are right, somebody is not trustworthy.

    But my past experience tells me that it is possible to find a true fren who can keep the secret for you.

    Trust me. You will find him or her in future.

    take care.

    From,
    Chuen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wats wrong??? u sound damn frus man...
    YUP,u din tell ur BROTHERS ANYTHING B4!!!!!! ah well...u cn tell us now...we r here to share..

    ReplyDelete
  3. =).. It's ok ady... Problem settled.... Anyway, we are one "family"... I am just angry for a while...
    I am not the type who can keep anger and hatred for a long time...
    很看开的..

    ReplyDelete