Sunday, February 8, 2009

One day trip to 佛光山东禅寺

So today, I went to Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple because tomorrow is the last day for Chinese New Year and I heard the decoration for this significant celebration is great.  Dong Zen temple is located in Jenjarom, Banting, near Morib beach..
Let me share with you all the photos which I have taken but it is not many due to the massive crowd and I couldn't take those photos because the crowd was pushing me away from the scene... haha....... You can imagine that I believe.. Plus, today is SUNDAY..and Tomorrow is Public Holiday..











The Lambini Garden which I wanted to go in..but see the crowd..
haha..... We were being pushed to the exit...countering the flow of crowd..






The Buddha statue in the great hall...大雄宝殿。

Before the lantern are on..

After the lanterns are on..

Ok.. That's all.. Hope you all enjoy it... There are some replicas shown in some exhibitions but we were not allowed to take photos.. and I didn't get to see some of the exhibitions due to very long long queue.. haha.... don't mention the massive traffic congestion around that area..Bumper to bumper crawl..

Ok.. Gotta rush my essays... haih...


Life is Good... But not always Good...

1 comment:

  1. Having good days yeah! all the best to ur exams man! study hard! haha...yeah, ady updated my blog. can have a look whenever u r free. haha...still remember a drill, not bad not bad.... ^^

    ReplyDelete