Friday, February 6, 2009

Raining...

It is raining outside the campus now and I am trapped in the library..No bus to go back hostel..

Today, my last class, English had a library session.. The librarian taught us how to use the internet sources.. haha.....When she asked:"Do u all get it?" The whole class answered:"YES!" haha.. Full response.. But actually many were surfing the net, chatting in msn, reading and writing blog, watching cartoon on youtube.. haha...no one did the right stuff... haha... My frens were watching cartoons on youtube, called "Happy Tree Friends".. It is very funny and bloody.. They did it in a very sarcastic way... But we didn't dare to laugh out loud coz hey! We weren't suppose to do that..

ok.. back to the topic..
Raining.. What do u think of raining?.. For me, I like raining very much.. Remembering the good old days, where VIRCS NCOs running, doing physical trainings, shouting commands, automatic drill...all under hot sun and heavy rain.. Even our "nite" ended up with rain too.. LOL.....

Raining let me feel tranquil and peace... I like walking or standing under the rain(But not heavy one of course).. Rain drops falling on your skin, cooling of your body temperature...
The secret for not falling sick standing under the rain is.. Stand under the rain for more than 5 minutes..because the science behind it is, your body had tuned and suited to the rain temperature...negative feedback mechanism... I like raining especially at night.. I strongly believe no one hate it rite? haha......

Ok.. I guess this is it for now.. the rain have stop I guess... Have to catch the 'castle subang' bus.


P/S: By the way, Daniel, thanks for your kindness.. I will tell you the whole story next time we meet... It is a long and frustrating story... Never judge anyone by their looks..especially when u don't know them for long...hahahaha................

1 comment: