Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Life"...

Is Life funny....?

Example 1: When we promise ourselves and other people we will not do certain things again in our life, however in the end, we still do it again and feeling proud of it.

Example 2: Everything just passed by so fast. Practically, I am talking about time here. I have been experiencing race against the time since 8 months ago which I had never experienced before the 8 months (Don't know what the hell I am talking here..)hahaha....... Ok, let me put it this way, yesterday, I passed by a bookshop so I went in and had a look around. Then my eyes rest on those bulky SPM books and I had these weird feelings. hahaha......... Still remembered what I had done for my SPM examinations and I sat for this exam in 2007 November and yesterday was 20 February 2009. haha..... 1+ year had passed...and I am looking back at what I had done 1 year back... Time flies..(Is it a fact??)
dunno why, these few days I keep having flash back...Is this a side effect of racing against time?? It is too late pal, it has no cure.. you better keep racing...

Example 3: Every morning you wake up, and you some sort know (literally..) what will happen later in the day..

Example 4: When it came to the time you couldn't achieve what you want, you felt despair and frustrated but in the end when you achieved it, you felt it is not so good after all.. 
Somebody told me this,"你现在所看到的都是假像,真像是很难察觉到的。" It simply means what you see now is all fake, the reality is far way beyond. A simple example, human's heart. haha...... A real good example of movie is "The Matrix".. Follow the white rabbit..

Example 5: You keep on doing what you think is right all the time in your life but eventually it turns out to be wrong in another people's view.  



Life is good but is it funny?? Maybe the funny things (above) make what we called, A Good Life.

2 comments:

  1. emmm.. long philosophical essay about life.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lo mick..dunno what life is about pun..

    sometimes i also wish to turn back time..sighs

    guess that's life is about..moving on..and i believe everyone can too :) so can you!!

    ReplyDelete