Monday, February 16, 2009

........................

.............................A lot of work need to be done but yet I don't know where to start.................Irony right? Haih.......

Not in a very good mood right now.... Felt like I am lagging behind... Just can't help sleeping in Moral class..but I do pay attention....hahaha............ Next week have to do solo performance in front of the class for 2 minutes. Mr Thong said can do any activity from A to Z... You can even do push ups in front of class..I wonder.. haha...... Tze Jun, tell him What is push ups!!! haha..... Silly doing that in front of class... They do not know the "real meaning" of push ups...
I realise, at one stage of your life..you will have the urge to recall your memories... haha......

One more thing... Have to read the superb novel Pride and Prejudice.....and there is quiz everyday for the chapters that are assigned to you..they expect you to do your own reading..u see... and the novel is damn *%*#*#* boring... worse than Lord of The Flies... next week..IELTS mock exam... Wonder how I will do in the exam..Will it be good, satisfactory or bad??


Life is Good.. but sometimes there are just far too many uncertainties... Perhaps I am not confident in everything I do due to.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment