Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ideAS..idEAS..iDEAS..IDEAS

Tomorrow will be the moral individual performance in front of the class....
Someone please give me ideas on what to do!! Thought of learning guitar from Philip, but hehehe....only left one day or should I say 22 1/2 hours...minus schooling hours.. going to start learning at night when everyone suppose to be quite free... THEN, I ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS TO LEARN... LOL..... Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... WALAO... Only +-2 hours, where can????? From non beginner(Dunno a thing) to playing in front of the class.... Can be nominated as one of the 10 best ways to get heart attack...

I had been thinking of performing magic tricks but hehehe........ what if the trick doesn't work??Or someone already knew the trick then it will be awful and silly.... It really needs high level of confidence in performing magic tricks... Ok, so this activity is being cancelled... and I don't know what to do anymore... hehehe.......... Not good in acting... What else? haha... Singing?? Die lor.. I can't sing... haih..... Telling lame jokes??hahaha..... Then I will see shoes flying towards me...or worse still, the whole class doesn't laugh....

Still thinking now "what to do??".... hehehehahaha..........


Life is Good.. haha....According to Mr. Tong, sometimes we have to be "siao siao" a bit.. means crazy crazy.... haha.....

1 comment:

  1. Everyone will laugh when the shoes are thrown at you. I really don't know what should you do lah...er...just produce laughter by making fun of yourself...(i mean be confident...nobody will penalize you even you are not the master in certain performance...
    or you can sing in front of the class...

    ReplyDelete