Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brain knocking...

A lot of things going on in my mind again.. but most of them needed my heart to solve..plus the brain..

I just do not like the feeling of losing something and losing my feelings.. They said you always lose something to gain something.. But I turned up gaining nothing..and losing almost everything.. Just hope I will not face Zero Vector at the end of ICPU program.

Just do not know why I like to think of so many problems.. Why can't I just stay happy all the time and being glad of having problems... Maybe this is the results of having a big brain capacity..keep thinking nonsense.. but to me.. they are not nonsense.. They just came to knock at my brain and said, "Hey! Michael! Think of me!" LOl... and now I am thinking of you... WTH..


OK.. back to work.. KO..

1 comment: