Friday, April 3, 2009

ANOTHER SIDE of ME...

I really want the feelings back..

where the things I can do couldn't be done by anyone else no matter how hard they have tried..
The things where others failed in doing.. I succeeded in doing it..

I like victory..I love Victory.. I triumphed over victory.. I embrace victory..

Everyone do not want to lose.. but I am different.. I cannot accept that I failed.. I cannot accept failure.. If you beat and defeated me.. be careful.. I may be smiling in front of you..but I may be planning for your downfall at your back.. hahaha.....WTH.. 

But, I know I will never find back those feelings again... because at here, i am quite a failure.. 

Victory.. to me is to achieve what I want..but now the situation doesn't seem like it..

Once again, I will never give up until I get what I want.. This is me.. I may be emo in front of you guys but again.. I had said I cannot accept failure where everyone can do it and I just couldn't..

I am greedy, I am never satisfied with what I have.. I always wanted more..  but I just couldn't get what I want!! I am never satisfied!! I know this is wrong.. but this is my trueself.. and now you know it..

I will never smile happily and truly until I get what I want.. until I sense the happiness brought by victory..

I had been portraying my wrongself for so long and I am sick of it.. From now on, I will portray my trueself.. and you will not want to see it.. The one who will never be satisfied and always wanted to win, to achieve higher than what he has got now.. The one who treated his friends like he is superior over them.. The one who will never respect his friends.. Always scolding them foul words.. The one who is always jealous and have no morality.. 
If you think I am a good friend to mix with.. think again.. you may be wrong.. I can be very bad..

Don't believe me? Ask my brothers.. and they will tell you.. Who Michael really was last time..



My smile and laugh from now on may not be a true one.. I know it will be hateful but PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME...! I am really desperate to taste the sweetness of Victory and have my future path carved nicely beyond me.. 


Do not ask me why if you saw me crying at any corner one day... because if I really cry that means I already failed and there is no hope left for me anymore...

 
I shall be STRONG.. 





Now I realise friends cannot be trusted fully because they are all better than me and beats me in everything...I am still no better than them!!! I am just a speck of dust.. I shall beat them in everything in return now.. Hope I can! 
Starting from next Monday's unit test!..

I am seriously tired of losing.. 

When you gain something, you lose something..You will never get both ends meet..(Only happens to me.. I do not know why..Is this my destiny and fate?)  
If it is success that I am gaining and friends whom I am losing.. I will not care much because friends may not be forever but success is eternal, forever and you bring it to your grave! 
I do not mind losing my best friend on my way to achieve my goal! 
As I said, no friends or foes are absolute! 

3 comments:

  1. You need rest more than anything else now! The pressure of heavy workload is piling and the stress that results is unprecedented! Hope the next few months will be a smooth-sailing ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.......... I do not think it will be a smooth sailing for me..

    It is not few months.. only less than two months left for me..

    You will not understand my feelings right now.. I do not need rest now.. I had rest enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chill~ chill~ chill~
    you will feel a lot better after a while... hope so.. even if u're not.. we're here with you..

    *gambateh*

    ^^

    ReplyDelete