Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can I...?

Can I give up now..? No.. the reality tell me that I must not and I shouldn't..

The finishing line now seems so far away from where I am running.. When are all these going to end and how will it end?

I just want back the life where I do not have to worry about my grades and marks..and getting above 80 was not a big issue for me.. What the hell is wrong with me now?
Keep getting low marks.. Sucks in Physics.. WTF?! Physics was not a major problem for me last time..

I guess this is what they called fate changing.. where you can't always have and keep what you are good in your life... To all my friends in VI 5 Coklat 2007.."Now I realise the feelings of keep getting low marks.. It is sucks..and I am sorry if I ever offended you guys.. Now I feel sorry for myself.."

Suck it up Michael.. THe world is changing... and you are changing..

Stop complaining and continue your work..You useless piece of shit.. You are not working hard enough..
I shall stand hold and see how everything will end for me..


Do not mess with me this week and these 48 days.. or.. you shall face and pay for your own consequences.. I do not want to hurt anyone.. and do not be afraid of me.. I will not hurt you if you don't hurt me first.. You know the rules.. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment