Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great and Glad..

Felt great and glad that I finally somehow managed to let it go..
Didn't have it cross over my mind for two days already..

I believe I can.. Thanks for those who helped me to get over it.. that joker..go suck your gold la..LOL.... Beware of my defeating dragon palm..LOL.....

It is pretty easy you know.. just don't let it disrupt you and don't think about it.. let time washes away everything.. hahaha........ Right.. Impossible for it to be in my life..present and future..



Did I tell you Mousehunt in Facebook is really syok..? hahaha..... You catch all type of rats.. Fat and juicy.. LOL......

I hate rats!! I like cats! hahaha.... maybe..dogs? yaya... those small ones(Definitely not Chiwawa! I hate them!).. no big dogs! They look threatening and irritating! Dogs like... This!

Did I tell you being chased by dog was a nighmare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment