Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nothing.. Just Crap,,

A friend is not a true friend if he/she is jealous of what you have now.. 
You can sense and know it when they are jealous.. And at that moment I realise.. There is no true friend in this world.. The only brother I consider a true buddy is Daniel See.. (hahaha.... Dan..I don't know whether you consider me as your bro but I ady taken you as my brother..haha... Wish you all the best in your endeavour.. Good luck with your Tag Heuer project..)

When there are a bunch of people competiting to achieve the same goal.. Don't take anybody as your true friend whom you can trust..they may turn out to be your greatest foe..because they understand you the most..(Walao Eh.. sounds scary..) hahaha..... A piece of advice from Michael.. 
Plus, sometimes you thought someone is your best friend but he never take you as his best friend.. That is really sucks.. and I hate to be treated that way... haha.... WTH.

Basically I am just crapping here.. Your definition of best friend and mine may be different.. This is what I thought.. LOL... Already I told you nothing is absolute.. One day you may be at the top.. someday you may be at the bottom..



Don't ever leave a comment here telling me I am wrong.. I am always right to myself.. LOL... WTH

2 comments:

  1. a true friend will tell you that you are wrong and won't tell you when you are doing the right thing.

    by the way, i feel that there is nothing wrong in this post.

    don't be too obsessed to find a true friend.they will come when they want to.

    haiz...why you got so many philosophy eh???wanna take social science?study your biotech lah...

    you should be happy if there is somebody jealous of your ability...at least you have something they don't have.

    from,
    Potentially, someone who is jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete