Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Someone...

I know the title sounds weird... hahaha.....

But didn't you notice..

When you are feeling down or depressed.. there must be someone who cares to ask how are you and what is happening.. and that is nice..and I really appreciate that but I am not ready to tell you why am I behaving like that..

When the only morning which you are feeling great after a rare 7 hours of sleep.. there must be someone holding a Milo cup eating his biscuits at the living room waiting to spoil your mood.. and that person I should say is a JERK!! or should I say a F***er!! You should see his LANSI face!!

Never mind.. Luckily I don't keep hatred long..because of hypertension.. hahaha.....
If not.. accord to my attitude 2 years back.. that F***er would definitely now lying on one of the white clean General Hospital bed.. LOL... jkjk..

When you are feeling happy.. there must be someone who is there to notice the changes in you..
Not like those F***ers.. just waiting to spoil your mood on a happy day..

Today is a great day because the Jerk sitting beside me in Calculus class was absent.. I wonder why.. Is Nobel Price ceremony today? hahaha.........

I am just feeling great today..WooHoo!!! Did I take any ecstasy pills yesterday night? hahaha....

Gotta keep this feelings to myself all day long and forever.. That will be great..

No comments:

Post a Comment