Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kick Away...

Life is kinda funny..

No?

Feel it.. hahahaha........ You will know what I mean.. hahaha....

Shit.. This long holidays are driving me mad..

Gotta do something more productive.. hahaha...

Reading? .. Kicking balls in the evening? .. Playing the black and white keys rather than pressing the Dell keyboard? .. yaya.. just find something to do.. housework? hahaha.... sounds nice.. ok.. start tomorrow.. hahaha....

Start by Starting...

Did u notice.. I seldom online now? and facebook? and that Barn Buddy..kinda funny and stupid... hahaha... have to kick away these addictive thingy.. haha....

Live in Reality... XD

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to kick away .. kick away my plants in barn buddy.. kick away my facebook... but i just can't ... i can't resist ... sweat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I oso wanna kick Barn Buddy ady... Ppl keep on stealing my plants T_T

    Kick wat u wanna kick...

    Just make sure it's not the bucket dat u kick, ok? xD


    MAL
    :-P

    ReplyDelete