Saturday, July 11, 2009

Never...

You see ...
I was so free
on the day before
yesterday
so I decided..
to go kick
some balls..

Then.. the sky
becomes dark..
and I'm still kicking..
finally..
it rains.. raining..
hell damn heavy
the rain falls ..
But I'm still kicking..
kick..kick..kick..
it was fun..
kicking balls under the rain..
I did it before..
staying under the rain...
without an umbrella..
is Nothing..

But then..
this time..
I got sick..
Hell damn it...
I hate rain
yet I still love it..


Moral of the story.. Kicking balls under the rain can be damn fun.. but remember.. take hot shower after that.. and dry your bloody hair.. Wet hair doesn't make you sexy man..they make you sick.. lolx...

I grow no younger anymore.. lolx
Bros.. U guys still can recall the days we jog..have fun..push ups..marching..drill..NCO's week under the heavy rain? hahahaha...... they were hell lots of fun.. and I will definitely miss those days..

We will never have back those days again.. haih..never...

1 comment: