Monday, July 6, 2009

A Post.. XD

So.. it had been almost one week since I last updated my blog.. hahaha.....
Any fans missing my blog?? hahaha.... OMG.. I am getting more and more perasan..

Have been thinking a lot these few days.. thinking about what to think.. hahaha...... Thinking about thinking.. hahaha.... U see.. I am damn f...king insane and can be pretty crazy when I am alone and have nothing to do on hands .. WTF.. hhaha... XD

Went to Damansara the week before.. just to fetch my cousins back from school.... hahaha....
Those houses in Damansara are like OMG.. big..great..and luxury.. I dunno how to describe.. They are awesome!! Even have CCTV in the house compound.. The premise probably cost few millions... hahaha...

I wonder how does it feel to be damn rich and wealthy until u dunno what to do with your fortune.. must be awesome..perhaps.. U see.. what do those rich guys have to worry? Financial problem? Health? Relationship? hahaha.... with money.. everything settled.. hahaha.... Maybe they just have to worry one day they will lost all the money.. that's it.. rite?
But is being rich and wealthy makes you perfect..? hahaha.... this was what I ponder over.. And I still can't get the answer..
hahaha..... actually i am just hoping that someday I will own a house like that.. maybe a few luxury cars.. that's all ..hahaha...... Dreams make you smile ok..

Just dreaming that one day I will be someone. LOL....


OMG.. holidays make me mad!!

O ya.. I found a damn funny thing.. rats are not afraid of cats... I saw this near a restaurant the other day.. The cat is a black f**king cat.. and it walks like catwalk..probably thinking he was a panther.. haha... and this stupid rat passby in front of him..
U know what the f**king black cat did? It just stared at the stupid rat..and the rat stopped..then the cat walked away.. the rat also walked away.. hahaha..... stupid rite? Come on.. Isn't cat suppose to eat rat or mouse? that is the law of nature.. and now.. the law is no longer applied.. WTF..
Does the world change so rapidly that I didn't care to notice..? hahaha......

Ya.. also.. now dogs can catch rat.. hahaha... my mom's fren told her.. Her dog actually could catch rats..and done very well .. Walao A.. No wonder nowadays so many people lost their jobs.. Even Dogs rampas the job of their enemy..Cats..

And did I tell you.. these days.. Cats and Dogs can actually sleep under one roof...? hahaha.....
OMG.. How the world changed..

I am just being nuts.. but the cats and dogs story is a true one.. hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment