Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sun Day! YEAH!!

Hahahaha....... So today after having exam.. feeling so glad and great.. Was preparing to go home and rock the house coz I was learning a new song..HAHAHA....

Then..suddenly one of my many buddies..KY sms me and ajak me to go badminton.. Hooray!! He said Han was at Cameron and reminded him to ajak me..haha...due to previously many cancellation of badminton match..(Organised by Han lah) HAHAHAHA..... Of coz after thinking thousand times.. I agreed.. HAHAHA...

From 4 to 6 pm we keep smashing and hitting balls.. hahaha..... We have 5 person playing .. take turns lah.. hahaha... Including my Brother Kennard.. OMG..tak sangka can meet him here... U knw..he is still the good old Kennard..hahaha..... My Brothers sure tahulah.. haha.. old Kennard.. The people playing are .. Kennard, me, KY, Adly and Harith.. ahahaha.... really had a fun time.. ALL VICTORIANS.. haha...

Why was KEnnard there? HAHAHA... coz he happened to be with Adly.. haha... so they came together lo.. So happy to see him .. u knw.. he is going to US next January.. hahaha.... Tell you .. He is very very good in Water Polo..but badminton..haha... sux la.. HAHAHAHA.... You see..when you are good in water..you will nvr be good on land..hahaha.....

Harith..erm... smash gila babi kuat... tell you..even a passby lembu can be shot down by his smash..HAHAHA..... KY and me was so "geram" when he smashed.. Him Champion of the day la.. Smash King.. One hit KO.. haha

The best part is double... one have to switch lo.. hahaha.... Gosh! my backswing sux la.. haha.. gotta train..luckily at the end after warming up still ok la.. HAHAHAA..... Tell you playing double with Kennard really OMG!! Hahahaha....... He can smash really hard coz Water Polo player ma.. but ..hahaha..... seldom kena shuttlecock..hahaha.... LUCKILY... If not.. lolx....

Ya.. Thanks to KY .. He taught me quite lot of skills today.. hahaha...... he is the coolest player..
Adly..sama lah dengan Kennard.. you should see both of them one team.. Gosh.. gila funny...

I hate serving.. asyik kena perdaya kat net... I like to take high balls... playing indoor court really different... HAHAHAHA......

I like double la.. hahaha...... coz someone watch your back..hahaha..... Teaming with KY is awesome..we won..without a sweat..hahahaha.... against kennard and adly..haha... funny shit..

So .. my Sun Day ended like that..hahaha..... Will play next week again.. maybe with Han this time.. hope to have a match with Han and KY.. hahaha..... Should ask Kennard, Adly and Harith to play again nest week also...

WALKING TOGETHER WITH THE VICTORIANS ALWAYS GIVE ME AN AWESOME AND BACK TO HOME FEELING... IT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT WHOLE DAY... MAYBE THIS WAS WHY UNITY HAD BEEN AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT DURING OUR VICTORIAN YEARS..

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT VICTORIANS...
SCHOLAR, GENTLEMAN AND SPORTSMAN...
BE YET WISER.


No comments:

Post a Comment