Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wat2Write?

Don't know what to write in my blog today..
but felt must write something coz "tangan gatal".. hahaha....

but after thinking this and that..still cannot get any idea what to write...

Do you knw what I am going to write?

If you don't know.. Please lift your ass from your comfortable chair while you are reading this and ask those who knows... If you still can't find anyone who knows what I am going to write..that means you all still don't know what I am going to write....HAHAHHA....

"Don't know means know la..!" 不知道就是知道啦! Had you come upon this line often? haha....

So now you know already rite?

Then I don't need to write anything lo..

hahahaha........ XD


"Syok sendiri" =.=


O Ya.. finished reading a book by Michael Connelly "Echo Park" in TWO DAYS!! HAHAHA.....
syok sendiri again.. -.-

Love a line from the book...
"We have many choices in life..but when we decided wrongly and things got messy..we often tend to pull others down with us..You fed the wrong dog this time!"
hahaha..... so true indeed.. =)

Now reading another book.. by Dean Koontz.."The Husband"
Don't judge the title..ok..nothing feminism
it is a crime thriller novel.. *Two Thumbs Up*!!
I like Dean Koontz writing style.. he makes your surrounding frozen while you are reading.. hahaha.....

After this book.. I am going to read another book by Dick Francis.. This guy's name.. =.= Dick..! haha.... but he produces good books also ok..
then probably another book called "Scared to Live".. hope it is a good one...


Hmm.... reading and drinking iced beverage really..enjoying!! HAHAHA.....and play a bit of piano..then online and talk cock and bull stories with frens.. hahaha...... then sometimes has a bit of outdoor..hahaha....

But still has something bothering me and makes me worry...

Didn't you hear before? .. Some people choose reading becoz they tend to escape from their own problem and digesting other character's problem.. haha... this makes them leave their own problem as it was for a while.. (ESCAPING..is not my style..I like face to face..prefer an eye for an eye..)

And among the some people..you will found me

"Nothing is something and the something is actually nothing" Don't you know what it means? Go find those who knows the meaning.. =)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment