Sunday, June 27, 2010

FIFA

I always thought England is a very good football team coz I seldom watch any football match except FIFA every 4 years... but hearing from friends about wad MU....then wad Rooney... =__= I always thought they are a fantastic unbeatable team...
BUT... today...after watching highlights of the match... Jeez.. THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT!!!
Germany:England.. 4:1 LOL.... Can u see the big difference? 4:1?!?!

Plus.. from the highlights... found out that Germany definitely have a more disciplined...more organised controlling of the ball... their passing is just *speechless.... damn awesome... ENGLAND DIDN'T HAVE CHANCE AGAINST THEM AT ALL...! hahaha.....
Therefore, BALIK RUMAH LAH!!! hahaha..... I think they have better start training a new squad ... those old players... *aih..... One word.. SUCKS!!


HAHAHA..... I guess my this post will be hated by many England fans... hahaha.... =__= but seriously they sucks la... fact is fact.. hahaha... how many goals they scored so far till now? 3 goals only including today's one goal... WTF...

Yeah!! GERMANY ... now BRAZIL u better win this round again!! so...I can see a match between Germany and Brazil.. Finals? hahaha... WOW!! I m seriously waiting for it.. xD
Spain players also play not bad (They are fast..) ...Portugal too...(Cristiano Ronaldo!! u saw the ball on his back? Damn awesome skill that was!!) hahaha.....

But most importantly... I hope Brazil make it to the finals... hahaha.... if not.. I will be down for the whole farking day... xD Brazil against Spain..Portugal or Germany..will be another epic match to watch.. LOL....
x( But unfortunately... 11th July.. I have my voluntary work on... Arghh!!!!! FFFFFFF...!!
Responsibility vs A FIFA football FINAL!! ... x( damn hard to choose... hahaha
But.. aih.. I will still go to the voluntary work...coz it is my duty ... hahaha....


I would like to apologize for downgrading England's football team.. but seriously... their lost really disappointed me...coz I always thought they are good... hahaha..... anyway.. they still LOST!! xD

Jeez... I m so gonna be whacked by England fans on the street ... xD
But... anyway.. it is still a football game... NO BIG DEAL ok... (I just love to see Beckham's darkened face after the match...anyone saw his reaction?) LOL.... Epic weyh...

His darkened face reminded me of the time when we VIRCS lost our A-Drill competition champion title..at least we got second place ok..(the first place school has a coach! we trained by ourselves!!) hahaha.... those staff sergeants' celaka darkened face...hahaha....and u knew.. when u got back to school... it is going to be HELL... xD Those punishments..we remembered for life.. LOL...

=D I miss my brothers la.. they are having a gathering... and I was not back to join them.. x( T__T aih..... but anyway... we are brothers..and I will remember that for life too... xD coz.. no one can replace any one of u guys.. =D


Cheers! Keys off! =D

Tomoro Brazil against Chile... Brazil..! Brazil! Brazil!!
Some of u may wonder why Michael so supporting Brazil... coz.. the first time I watched FIFA was year 2002...and the team that won the cup was Brazil.. =D then year 2006 was Italy.. and year 2010 is going to be Brazil!! xD or maybe Portugal.. or Germany.. or Spain.. but still it is going to be Brazil... HAHAHAHAHA



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment