Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How I hope I can play the piano now... at least I can have my mind wandering somewhere else and not between history of religion or molecular biology.... hahaha........

It is so fast that finally final exams are coming up in less than two weeks time... Yeah! I should be happy ain't?
But... felt like I didn't read enough shit in summer...hahah....it is just so short.. =__= maybe they taught all the syllabus already... hahaha.....then I can't believe I learn a 4 months course in 6 weeks... xD

It took me by surprise when a deer wandering in UofT Missi today... hahaha...... it had been a long time since our last encounter of a deer being knocked down by a car.. xD
and not forgetting there was a group of geese sleeping under the tree today too... hahaha.....
Wondering where had they been after all this while... showing up out of a sudden like that... hahaha..... Hope the campus can have more animals... those tame ones I m saying...LOL.... Department of Biology...please come out with something... xD

UofT Missi is really a nice campus I should say... = = with so many wild life wandering around...hahaha.........


Next year I m so gonna take part in clubs and societies... or else...life will be so dull ain't? hahaha...... hope those club schedules will not clash with my timetable.. T_T since life science students have a packed timetable for second year I believe... *sigh...


Summer is nice in Mississauga... just realised it today.. hahaha.... with the warming sun, clear sky and ... ya..animals in the campus... hahaha.....



Finished reading Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton for the third time... Really like this book! How can a fiction novel be so awesome... Just love it! hahaha..... *sigh..why the author passed away in an early age of 60.. T_T no more books from him anymore... I m so gonna read his last book.. "Pirates latitude" ... Library has one copy..but was checked out till August.. damn...~
hahaha..... till august...a long loan.. must be a prof or graduate student who borrowed it.. lol....


To find someone who shares common interest with u is damn hard... =__= read so much sci-fi novels...but only can enjoy it by myself is damn sienzzZ u know... hahaha...... why in this world...no humans like reading already is it?!?!?! People... read something PLEASE!!
so we can share.... hahahaha.... (preferably sci-fi) hahah




Cheers! Off to study again.....


(Michael.. U need exercise! U r losing ur strength now u know...? having hard time lifting a box of can food during voluntary work?! U are so farked up! ............. )
okok.... I will exercise... =__= freak u ....

3 comments:

  1. Haha...tat deer..tat poor deer wic ended up on the road last year

    oh well...it's not next year but next sem mike...haha..i hope i have the time to do so...it's always not enuf time

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.... ya.. that poor deer still in my mind now.. and the poor cat back in ICPU one too.. hahaha....

    ya.. hope I have time for that too... first year so free also no time ady.. =__= second year pulak.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaaa so many wildlife in missi de arr O_O
    i dint see geese or deer walking around ubc dee XD
    haahaa ppl like me dun read at this time > < they rather sleep when exam is coming wooo =P

    ReplyDelete