Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fuh... finally... today... first time...I am having rest since summer started... lol....
What I meant by resting is sleep whole day... and reading books (pdf files on pc...coz I always forgot to return borrowed books from library...so downloading some of them is a good idea...some kind hearted people scanned the whole novel and uploaded them...hahaha)
Plus... today's weather is the best... raining whole day long... hahaha...... Jeez... life is good if u minus the dogs in ur house... LOL....

Class starts back on 5th July... meaning only one week of break... still Yeah!! at least better than none ain't? a long break (like 4 months will bored me to death...) ... a short break like this can make u learn how to appreciate... hahahaha....... Things that are hard to get...always makes u feel good when u have them ... xD in this case..not only holidays I m saying... it can be applied in many "hard-to-get" things too... hahaha

Trying to find other things to do other than reading books... hahaha..... tried to watch Fantastic Four 2 (was quite surprised when found it in my movie folder... didn't know it existed...hahaha)
Like always... Not an interesting movie afterall... didn't really catch my attention... Zzz... I skipped the whole section of the film and just watched the epic parts... which is the ending... xD
Another movie in my movie folder...which I never notice.. Indiana Jones.. Zzz sucky movie as well... skipped the whole shit and I only watched the ending.. LOL ....
Any movie...any books... I always skip to the end then only I start to read the middle parts if the book or the movie is interesting... if it is not interesting...then forget it... hahaha.... that's why I dun prefer watching movie in theater.. coz I cannot skip to the ending first... LOL....
ya... that is me... xD

Movie that I want to watch currently...
A Team...
Toy Story 3..
Knight and Days...
Karate Kid...

Place I want to go..
Canada's Wonderland... =D
The Harry Potter exhibition in Ontario Science Centre.. x( It ended on 26th June-today-.. aih... no chance to buy the wand ady... x(
hahaha......

ok... that's it for now... wait till I found something interested to update...

Ok..folks .. till next time then... Ciao!

Keys off... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment