Monday, June 21, 2010

Jeez... I need a break...
30 essay study questions...every answer is the length of a page.. I have more than 30 full scale pages of freaking words to cram into the celaka brain... not forgetting another course...MB.. x)

Heard that barbeque goes well with cold beer... LOL.... who want to try it during the one week break after finals? hahaha..... I know.. no one... =__= zzZ

Wednesday Intro to study of religion final paper... 50% .. screw this I m so gonna...
Friday MB final paper... 30%..96 MCQ questions.. 2 hours time.. (even if u randomly shade all the answers on the scantron paper...u need more than one hour..hahaha)... hope I will not screw this again... So gonna bring my sniper rifle to the hall....not shotgun..lol... tembak more accurate..
LOL....

O ya.. Thanks to all those people who wish me good luck in the finals...and thanks those who give me encouragement too... LOL.... ur wish of luck to me just made my day...ya..I meant u.. hahaha..... the self-perasanness comes back again... LOL....
and to those who didn't wish me good luck...I m so gonna kick ur ass when I see u... xD


Hope what I studied comes out in the exams... that is the best u can get from the best of luck... hahaha.........

Ok... Ciao! Time to Zzzz.......
Tomorrow have another few more questions to cover... freak..finding answers is always so hard ain't? Regardless what questions u have...in life? relationship? what else? lol... never easy to get the perfect answers... xD but once u got the answer.... u didn't feel happy... u felt all messed up...
Who agreed with me....leave me a high 5 in the comment... hahaha.....

Keys off....

No comments:

Post a Comment