Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yea! Finished my essay in three hours... hahah.... (yesterday spent an hour.. today spent two hours) ... u can tell.."How much effort" I put into writing it.. LOL.... I just total bullshitting ... xD

FIFA Worldcup.. YeA! Go Go Brazil! and Germany! ... (France too! but judging now..they have less chance..) .. hahaha.... Hope my two favourite teams will meet at finals.. LOL... Brazil vs Germany.. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Ok...! next one to be tackled down... Molecular Biology Midterm Exam 2... Jeez...
FML in Biology ... Hell Yea!! Keep it Coming!! lol....
(Never get me wrong... in my context.. FML = For my Love... not fark my life... =__= ) LOL

Next week.. Finals.. Insane huh~ after midterm exam then straight finals... Hell ya! I m going crazy now... Woohoo!!


Heartbeat is a great song... by 2PM ... Yeah!


Metthispersonatthebusstandyesterdayandican'tbelieveIbumpintothispersonduringsummerclass

Ciao!

Changed my template background again... hahaha..... ya..u get me.. I dun like something too long... it goes dull... hahaha....same goes to my laptop's wallpaper.. I keep changing it.. xD

2 comments:

  1. hhaahha nice blog template.. why not put a big mickey?! XD hmmm i tot u said heartbeat by lee hom ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. =__= coz the template dun have mickey mouse background to choose... if got.. sure I put ady... LOL

    lee hom.. outdated ady... LOL....

    ReplyDelete