Tuesday, June 22, 2010

xD One thing I learnt from slow internet connection is know "how to appreciate when good things happen"... When the internet suddenly became fast.. I quickly appreciate it and took the opportunity to update blog.. xP or maybe log in facebook...lol...

Finally...someone had updated blog after so so long.... Felt so great when saw it updated... lol.... It just made my day....
Wonder why now I m easily happy with just a tiny insignificant thing? (Dunnid to wonder...Michael is always not right with his mind....hahaha) hahaha...... I also dunno why...but guess in this way... u live happily ain't?
hahaha.......

Hooyah... time to memorise essays again.. 30....30....30...isn't much rite? it is not 50 essays.. only 30... be happy.. lol.... Thanks prof! hahaha...

Btw... I failed my second midterm for Molecular Biology... LOL.... but weirdly, I didn't feel sad...or down...or angry... I just smiled when I saw the score... hahaha...... guess something is not right with me... anyway...just ask urself... WHAT TO STRESS FOR? WHEN HALF OF THE CLASS IS FAILING.... hahaha......

Keys off... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment