Thursday, March 19, 2009

........

Tomorrow the IELTS results for those who sat for the exam on 7th March will be announced...

Wish all of you BEst of Luck... Plus, not forgetting those who are going to take their results Next Friday...Good Luck too..

HAih.. In a very terrible mood today...

First, I broke a promise... Really Sorry.. But I really have far too many assigments and homework to be complete.. By the way, I am afraid after getting the results tomorrow..In case it is not so good then I will experience mood swing...and it will ruin the video.. and I didn't practise well and sufficient for the pieces... What if you perform a solo piece for her..It will be far more better..right? Haih... Breaking a promise is damn suffering... Really Sorry...
Haih...

Second, having immense anxiety.. To be exact, this feeling of anxiety is worse than the time getting SPM result... 

I have learnt that," When one is in great anxiety, no one..neither one's family nor his/her friends can truly understand... IT is just within yourself.. Only you can understand it better..."
HAih.. Time just passed so fast.. There is no chances nor space for me to grab and hold on to anything... Everything just Whoosh...then it is gone and I will be waiting in anxiety.. and the results normally turn out to be bad for me..

Third, after this holidays,  will I able to pull up my marks? Haih...A  big challenge for me.. Will Canadian Universities offer me an early admissions based on my mid term results?...I wonder..


Am I being Pessimist here? and worrying senselessly??? Perhaps ya... HAve to stop worrying now before I go to bed today...

I know.. often I am projected as a weak person..and can't control my emotion well... really..I have tried very hard and am struggling to do better... but sometimes this feeling of anxiety just strike and again I become Emo... Perhaps.. until now I still can't find a suitable person to speak out my thoughts and feelings.. Blogging is my only channel to put everything into words.. 

So, bear with me...


Have to go back to my Pride and Prejudice essay.... Hope I am like those upper class people.. No worries..What the hell on earth did they worry? Marriage! Status and Wealth! DAmn! Did u notice? They did not write a single damn thing about work... All they wrote are big houses..money..women...pride..status... 

1 comment: