Monday, March 16, 2009

Third day of break..

Ok..so today I went back to Victoria Institution.. haha.... Felt great to meet all the juniors again.. They have grown so tall and muscular.. haha....they are totally different from 2 years ago.. 

Here are some photos of my school's field.. Believe or not, this field can accomodate 4 football fields.. (click to enlarge the photos...) Just look at the ratio of student and the field.. I can't even fit the whole field into my phone camera.. haha..... Great to have a large field.. 


The Giants play at this field...

The hundred meter track at the side of the field...






I reached school around 11a.m... So, got "scolded" by Tze Jun because I told him 10a.m... haha.... Hey. I had to take bus.. then interchange LRT.. Somemore the VIOBA gate was closed and I don't want to climb the wall...If last time.. sure panjat ady la... Now old ady.. So, I had to turn around to the main gate.. WALAO.. You know la.. from the back to front is so far.. School has a very big compound... Somemore under hot sun..  You thought military training?! 

Ok.. Then asked by the guard,"Dik, buat apa kat sini?" okok... I lied.. I said,"oO.. Saya ingin tengok keputusan SPM saya.." What the hell..such a lame lie... haha....Then he wanted to ask more..but I straight went into the school compound.. WHO CARES?! 

Kemudian, I went to RC room.. Saw the NCO's and members having meeting.. regarding the performance during training for Automatic Drill and Marching competition next month... OMG.. The NCO's shouted like girls.. Last time.. my batch..bila shout..bilik bergegar.... haha..... and various things will be flying towards the juniors..from pens to rugby balls... haha..... Violence.. 
Haih.. Really have no comments on the new generation of NCOs.. Can't intefere with their meeting because we ady retired for 2 years!.. 

Next.. really cannot tahan.. Tze Jun and me went to play the piano in school hall... haha.... They have a movie shooting using our school hall.. Heard it was a Bollywood movie... haha.....
After playing the piano.. met our super junior, Chin Hong.. He took his SPM last year..and got 10 A1's... He can drive now.. So, both of us asked him to drive us to Time Square.. #@%^&*^&% He said he is going to tuition for STPM.. therefore he dropped us near Central Market somewhere near his tuition centre... WALAO.. From there to TS is futher.. Chin Hong..You better watch out.. U will get it from me next time.. 

So, we watched Dragonball in GSC (the movie quite sucks..) After that, I bought my second CPT novel... So.. had a great time today..and yeah.. I am going out again this Friday to complete a video.. Thanks to TJ..



I know this post contains a lot of grammatical errors.. but please bear with me.. i m rushing to have my dinner.. haha...... and the field doesn't look so big afterall but you really should see it yourself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment