Friday, March 13, 2009

Holidays...

Yeah!!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!
Enjoy this holidays!! Have fun!

I am going to have some adventure this holidays... I like adventures... Camping.. Jungle trekking.. Mountain climbing..(Not mountain ok.. Malaysia mana ada banyak gunung tinggi..bukit adalah..) haha...... Other than finishing those assignments, I will have fun.. I don't care! I want outdoor activities!! Probably going to camping with friends near waterfall next week.. hahaha..... And most importantly.. physical training every morning...

Ok, Some of the Things I am going to do during this short break:
1.) Finish assignments..(Too many.. can't write everything here) and study Physics! (Very low marks..have to work hard..I will stop being a pessimist and start being optimistic!!)

2.) Learn to play some piano pieces.. (Viva La Vida by Coldplay & What I've Done by Linkin PArk) haha......

3.) Help my bro to play a piano piece which require four hands...haha.....2 players.. He wants to hmm..... haha....... TZE JUN! U BETTER DON't WASTE THE VIDEO TAKEN!! BETTER SUCCEED IN.......haha.......

4.) Change myself..

Ok, In terms to change myself.. I need my friend's evaluation.. Please answer the questions below honestly.... I really have to change my attitudes towards things..

1.) Am I always being too sensitive and emo? haha..... I guess yes..

2.) Am I always being sarcastic and pessimist? hmm... I guess yes too..

3.) Am I being too mean to my friends? haha...


I once heard a saying.."A great person will not show his emotion in front of the people around him... Although he is angry, sad or frustrated.. He will keep it within himself.. He will only show happiness and confidence in order to make the people around him happy, have confidence in him and not worry about him." 
Actually this is told by my uncle.. He is indeed very successful in life.. 

So, I guess I have a lot to do during this "long" week... WEEK means something different for a Victorian...haha...... It is to prepare you to face further challenges..!! 

ONCE A VICTORIAN, ALWAYS A VICTORIAN...! BE YET WISER!!! 
SCHOLAR, GENTLEMAN, SPORTSMAN!!
VICTORIA INSTITUTION RULES!!

7 comments:

  1. Yea! 四手联弹! 哈哈 upload to youtube.. haha~ happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wah wah....write so long.....Michaelism?

    well...nothing to say about you holiday plan...hope you can accomplish all of them.

    answer:
    1.) yes, you are always sensitive to your performance and study...sometimes...i am pressured by you...Luckily, you are also sensitive to your frens...good...having feeling is better than becoming a scarecrow...
    2.)no, I am more sarcastic than you are...haha...and i perceive it as a positive stuff...because...only friends will do that to me...then..don't stop your sarcasm on me...i will generously accept it and repay it...
    3.)no...i can't make a fair judgement here..i am not your coursemate..maybe your teammate will know you more about this criteria.

    different people different style, maybe the theory is right...

    Huh...reformation of Michael.

    from,
    Chuen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WALAO.. Do I look like I like long comments?? hahaha..... anyway thanks
    Not to say reformation... Just want to change my attitude.. But you are right.. different people different style.. So, You will continue receiving my sarcastic response after holidays.. hahaha....... Only you like it lor.. others don't.. hahaha........ Joker!

    By the way, don't talk about coursemate or teammate here.. haha... Doesn't mean they will know me more.. Everyone can be my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, I just came back from my holidays.. Well, it's a short one!!! So, bout your peer evaluation, I can provide you with some of the answers......

    Ok. Firstly, I, erm, we can't deny ur emoism.... mood swing in just a few minutes. (no offense)

    And, pessimism is the thing that we should try to get rid of...Be happy!! Always!! it's the lesson that I have gained through these short holidays. Mill's calculation just came through my mind!!!

    you're not so mean to your friends, except for XXX...

    ok... I'm done with this assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael!!!

    1) No way!!! Yes, but ONLY when it's entirely understandable (like our English + Physics results...) But never TOO bad laa...
    2) Sarcastic and pessimistic? Naahhh... Again it's kinda controlled... Honestly man, i'm more sarcastic laaa (High 5 Chuen)
    3) Too mean? Only when necessary... (in other words not TOO mean lo xD)

    A great person - is one who can be himself, and yet touch the people around him... How bout we make that our aim instead? :)


    MAL
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. u banyak fussy lah! af if u wanna make the whole world know only.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>>> Mat and Mal..
    Thank you guys for the evaluation.. haha.... I admit I am very emo.. Hope this will not happen too often after holidays..haha.... Gotta Change!

    >>>> Tze Jun
    Aiyo, Bro! That is what blog is about.. ahaha... To make the whole world knows what the hell you are doing.. hehe... Anyway you are not doing something wrong.. haha... It is my greatest pleasure to perform with you... haha.... And it makes my break more interesting...

    ReplyDelete