Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something slightly Different today...

I realised I have been writing a lot of negative things lately... hahaha.........

So, today I am going to write something slightly slightly different which I saw no one wrote about it. Maybe it is me who want to write it early.. hahaha.......

In about 24 hours..our last break for ICPU will end.. Let say..we have two months left till our graduation... hmm... it is indeed very fast.. TWO months left.. After two months.. I hope everyone will be able to fly in September.. It is what we all wish and dream since the moment we step into Taylor's right? haha..... 

So, after two months.. We will all head into different direction again.. Pursuing our very own dreams and ambition... I can tell you..One year is very short.. After these two months.. the friends we met since the first day in Taylor's..perhaps will be in different university from us.. haha.... The new batch of scholars will take over our unit in Castle Subang.. Everything is just like a cycle.. The old one went..the new one came..haha.. sounds weird..

What I had experienced in these 9 months is great and memorable.. I met friends from different corner of Malaysia..different course (business, science, engineering..)..but everyone has the same dream..I believe..haha... I have the experience of sharing a house with 6 other guys.. haha.... Each has great and unique personality.. haha.... Met many friends including those who are willing to stay until nine o'clock with me at library and eventually become close friends..hahaha..... 

I will keep some to write after we graduate.. haha.... but now just want to wish everyone ALL the Best and Good Luck... 

Let us strive for the best in these two months..!  

No comments:

Post a Comment