Monday, March 23, 2009

Guys.. Please Stop!

Ok.. I break my promise for updating once a week.. But I really have to tell u guys this..

There are two types of people who can score well in IELTS.. One of them is those that are lucky.. I do not mean to offend anyone here... But I am the lucky one.. I admit I am not good in English and I strongly believe that you guys know that too..

We still have a long journey to go.. Congratz to those that did well.. and I believe everyone will do well too... I do not dare to say that I will succeed in everything by judging my current situation.. For those that understand me well enough, they will know what the hell I am talking here.. I still have to work hard...

So, guys.. Please stop it! One whole day of teasing me is enough...
I am not trying to put my aim high.. but I really don't want to fail my parent's and friend's hope on me... that's all..


My ambition had been put down and ruined.. I do not want this only hope of mine to be destroyed as well.... Then, I am really a failure..

No comments:

Post a Comment