Friday, March 20, 2009

.........

Just now I realised.. "The greater one had obtained.. the less satisfied he/she would be.." 

This is greed...

but it doesn't mean I am greedy.. I just want to have my marks in ICPU to be increased to all over 90 for second sememster..

Doing great in other things doesn't mean anything to me if my ICPU grades are like SHIT!! Don't tell me your marks are like shit if you got over 85 and still complaining you are not doing good to get 90.. If you get over 90..don't complain!!! 

Try having the feeling of getting none of the subjects over 90%.. and your average are just at the border.. then you would start feeling worry and  your life become miserable..

I am just writing out my feeling here.. Please ignore me.. 

Ok.. Back to work.. Haih.. No matter how hard I work.. the results are still the same... All at the border... MAybe that is the definition of stupid... 

No comments:

Post a Comment