Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hoping and Learning...

IELTS.. I pray that I will be able to get band 6.5.. Please give me the band.. "The band doesn't look nice on your hand! Give it to me!"  I don't want less than that but if you are not reluctant to give me more than 6.5, it is fine with me...

ENGLISH 4U.. I love you so much as I really couldn't believe the mark I got when David announced it to me at 12:35 this afternoon... 79%.. Could't you just give me the one mark to make it nicer??? Never mind, I will hold on to what he had said, I definitiely can do better than that.. (But the problem is.. I never read Pride and Prejudice.. DIE)

CALCULUS.. I hope I can maintain the marks I have now and hopefully can make it higher.. Miss Foo told me, my communication is very weak and have the lowest mark among the four criteria.. Ok, I will ask more questions in class next time.. Be prepared for that.. I will ask questions like Mr. Adli..Super genius questions.. Really hope can make my grade higher.. to compensate other subjects.. Let say.. 98.. haha.... "STOP DREAMING MICHAEL! THAT IS A HORIZONTAL ASYMPTOTE WITHIN YOUR RANGE..!"

PHYSICS.. haih.. Don't mention it.. Just hope I can get the theories and physics principles into my brain.. Hope I can understand the principles quickly and pay 101% attention in class.. But it is too late...the mid term will judge my life and death.. Ok.. 我豁出去.... Let it be.. 


Seems like I have used a lot "Hope" in this passage.. have to hope less... Do it!! Don't hope so much, it is useless... 

I will restrain myself from updating my blog so often.. probably once a week from now on.. and slowly I will restsrain it to once a month then once a year.. haha...... probably I will stop learning how to blog and learn other things.. hahaha....... let say learns to draw.. hehe..... 

1 comment:

  1. Good LUck!
    Anyway. if 98 is ur horizontal Asymptote of ur calculus mark, U can still get 97.9999999999999999 haha! be positive!!

    ReplyDelete