Saturday, May 29, 2010

Even after Monday and Tuesday... the calendar shouts W T F ... hahaha....

One thing I m so into Bleach.. is that I like the main character Ichigo's characteristics.. hahaha..... he never give up and always fight till he almost dying... and he never hesitate to take any action...haha ( = = although Naruto like that too but he talks alot...I dun like!) hahaha..... We never know what we are capable of till we push ourselves to the extreme and find our inner selfpower.. hahahah...... kanasai..start talking about anime now.. lol...


So fast ... three weeks gone down the drain... meaning half the summer course for first term just gone like that... hahaha...... soon enough...another term starts...then fall and winter term begins...then another summer comes.. THEN I CAN GO HOME... =D hahaha


Sometimes.. when u r outside of the circle... u see things more clearly...u judge things in a proper way... so dun always indulge urself in certain things... try to step out and take a clearer look.. =D I like doing that and still trying to do my best in it...
Things change fast.... we have to always keep a cool mind and judge in a proper manner... which I m not so good in...hahaha...... will learn from now on.. =D


Ish..ish..ish... start lecturing in ur post ady huh... haha....just a lesson learnt recently... xD


To find a food to eat in the morning is so god damn hard... = =
I wake up first thing is to figure what to eat today... zzZ for the whole day... aih...

have to clean my room today... haha.... I want everything clean and neat... everything in its proper order.... the book on the shelf must slanted at an acute angle.. the stuff on the shelf must be placed orderly side to side with each other... no dust on the table...the shelf...the printer..the floor... hahah....wtf... (even the fan now I think is kinda out of the order of the whole room..) ..hahaha
ya... normally...only ladies will do like that...wtf.... but ya... I m doing that now... haha.... I just cannot stand a messy and dusty room.. xD


Ok.. gotta start my work now... a long day... xD Clothes already in the washing machine...
YEA!! A morning without dogs at the first sight is just so WONDERFUL.... Arrr..I JUST LOVE IT... A quiet and peaceful morning... no noise...no bullshit... SO GOOD.... x)
I just love peaceful morning..! afternoon..evening and nights...who cares if it goes upside down? hahaha



Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment