Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yeah!! Hooray!! Let's move ur body..! Move it! Move it! hahaha..... This is the 200th post!! YEA!!!
Finally... first I would like to thank all my fans for their support...hahaha......wtf..

Have something to say here today....
Sometimes u face shit in whatever u do... u cannot memorize all the shit in a short time...ur molecular biology seems like a highway to hell.. ur study of religion course seems screwed up...with 30 farking essay questions to memorize... But..But.... never try never know...lol.... when u face shit..dun u ever give shit back.... now..my new principle.. never give shit and never think u are not able to do it... do it..if u really have the shit...then only u give them shit.. hahah.....wtf..
Sorry... I really don't know what I m writing here...but as long as I got it...it works for me ain't? hahaha.....


Ya... it is a nice morning...although the sun is still hiding.. but it is a brand new day huh...hahaha..... a good night sleep really make a difference in ur screwed up day... xD

Cheers!! People..Have fun while u can... and try to have fun too when u cannot... have fun out of shit is really fun... xD Smile...


Realized no title for all my recent posts? hahaha..... coz I realize a good post doesn't need a title to capture its readers.. xD


I just can't tell u about it....but anyway....follow the flow...ya... flow flow flow... hahaha

2 comments:

  1. LOL why mus move my body XD hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..... coz King Julian from Madagascar is my friend.. LOL.... I like King Julian..!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete