Thursday, May 20, 2010

Realise I update my blog so often during schooling week? LOL.... coz..I m all tensed up.. haha
Although my conscious is telling me to go study eukaryotic gene expression regulatory mechanism..but fark! my brain didn't want to do that...wtf.. plus..3 hours of break time is too much!! .... if u were me..will u use it to study? xD maybe some will...zzZ but NOT ME! haha

Watched Ip Man 2 ... hahaha..... a very good movie.. Now I announce.. Iron man 2 and Ip Man 2 as the best movies of the year!!! haha....for me.. x) The movie soundtrack for both movies is so awesome!! Downloaded all..hehehe.....
Btw..I watched The Princess and The Frog too...by Walts Disney.. LOL... xD ya..it is cartoon..but who says that an adult cannot watch cartoon? xD ya.. it is good too...for a cartoon... ahaha... I like that crocodile and the part where the firefly died and became a star in the sky.. it is so touching.. LMAO...


Next week Intro to study of religion midterm exam.. worth 30%.. #$*%&$^#! ....WTF! I still dunno why I m still in this course..LOL... now I sincerely admit..those that took humanity and arts...hmm...i shall say they must be a genius to do the course... hahaha.....coz..the theory is even harder to grab than Molecular Biology... = = haha...
then the week after next... Molecular Bio exam... T_T FARK x10000000!!!! xD


One thing I still do not understand... Why during summer... the library is still crowded?????? It is summer people!! Enjoy the SUN!! LOL.... I enjoy winter..!!


Yesterday my bro kept asking me stupid questions..and asked me to show him photos..of ..... errm....haha.... it is not appropriate to say it here... BUT BROTHER!! ENOUGH LA...CELAKA BETUL...


Ok... continue study gene expression.. zzZ
It is always good to have a MP3 with u.. just plug in the earphones and study about DNA while imagining them in ur body transcripting and translated...wtf..I m going nuts soon..


Ciao! Hungry + zzZ .... ..... .....

Oo... who wants to go Canada's Wonderland? LOL.... I really need some adrenaline pump to get going.... But no way..these few weeks will be busy like the highway to hell... xD


Anyone knows any way to get urself an adrenaline rush? haha....I m really in need of adrenaline... I could only think of one... Go punch the big dog's nose and kick it 10 times..then let it chase u...hahaha..... guarantee adrenaline to max.. lol.... shall try one day... but perhaps after that..u will never see me updating blog again... LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment