Tuesday, May 11, 2010

U see... when u have a long break between the previous class which ended at 4pm and the next class which starts at 7pm and ends at 9pm.. the 3 hours..u farking dunno wat to do.. hahah....since it was the first day of class..so not pretty much work yet...but many readings in the list.. xD

When people study...I play
When people play...I study... wtf

Why did I say this?
True ain't? friends having summer break back in Malaysia...having fun whole day long..but I chose to take summer course and make mysef looks like a nerd.. hahaha
When final exams were around the corner...I played everyday while friends studied their shit out of their brain... lol...

Damn... not in a complete mood to study yet....

I like raining... but NOT when I have to walk to class...and wait for the bus... = =

Not many food available in campus now.. Fark..after 5pm.. u can starve to death and have only Mr.Sub and stupid Timmy... Shall have some plans so next time I won't atarve and eat white sandwich...sux...


O ya... TA for molecular biology is pretty cute..xD hahaha..... she is doing PhD in Behaviour Genetics.. wonder what is that...will check it out later in academic calendar...sounds like an interesting course.. haha

ok... one more farking hour to 7... Intro to religion...sienzzZ Course not listed on student portal yet...dunno what is the textbook... but the prof has a PhD from Harvard.. ok.... that makes all the sense.. LOL

Ok.. Ciao! Will update again whenever I feel like....and whenever I m free...and when the farking internet doesn't get affected by the rain...xD


Who want to know why some polar bears are green in color? not entirely green but have greens in their fur.. hahahaha...... Bio always rocks...

1 comment:

  1. lool not bad u stil have time to update blog de lor XD yeaa bio rocks mickey's world >_<

    ReplyDelete