Monday, May 3, 2010

Since I freaking couldn't close my eyes and sleep..I decided to write my blog again.. no title..a bit from here and there... still..I admit this post is another long and well written one..hahaha.... (perasan again Michael... = = )

A lot of people thought I have this kind of always pissed off temper..although I used lots of FARK words in my blog..and happened to had done something very aggressive .. BUT THAT DOESN'T FARKING MEAN I WILL PUNCH YOU WHENEVER I GOT PISSED OFF WITH U.. lol... so please dun ever tell anyone IN FRONT OF ME SOMEMORE that.. "BEware! Michael will punch you.." = = If u really want and wish that.. I can do that.. but I WILL NOT.. hahaha...

Met lots of people and...alot of things so far.. and I came to this conclusion... Human beings.. their inner self and outer self are never synchronized... what they think are always so different with what they doing or going to do or have done..haha... if u dunno what I m crapping about..haha... observe the things and the people around you more carefully next time...

Humans..most of them..maybe including me sometimes.. can't help it but never consider about other people.. never being considerate.. haha... most of the time being selfish..just consider about themselves.. Dun tell me u never do that before.. if u never do as what I had just said..then u never live as urself and never being human.. haha.... U cannot blame them...coz they are just doing what everyone does.. haha...


Came across this very interesting book by Robert J Sawyer.."MINDSCAN" .. a sci-fi novel..but a true scientific based novel.. dun be fooled by the category of sci-fiction.. most of them..MOST.. are based on real scientific facts.. Authors dun write bullshitting book to be condemned by readers.. haha... and SCI-FI are not FANTASY novels..haha...

In the book.. it is a story about a man has this terminal brain disease...that it is similar to high blood pressure but just that high blood pressure leads to stroke.. but this illness is that his brain blood vessel doesn't has capillaries.. and so when the blood pressure is slightly higher than normal..then the blood vessels will BURST..like a leak water pipe under high pressure..OMG.. damaging parts of brain with blood flood.. This illness is a real illness and not created by the writer.. It is called AVM.. check it out on internet.. =)

and so.. the sci-fi part starts here .. in year 2080's ... they have this technology called mindscan.. they copied ur mind as how it is.. all ur memories..ur so called conscious..ur senses...everything onto a nanogel artificial brain...encased in a titanium cranium so that u will never have brain damage anymore.. this copied brain will then transferred to a android body.. and u can upgrade the body throughout the decades as technology developes.. Technically speaking..after u have all these procedures... U R IMMORTAL! haha...
Ok.. so what happened to the original you? since it is copying .. u will have both original and copied having the same everything.. here.. the original is being sent to the MOON and retired...to wait for their death.. the another you will carry on ur life on earth with eternity.. haha..

The story is quite long... and if I kept on writing... hell knows when I will stop.. haha....

Eventually I just wanted to share the story..and maybe some of u already got something from the two paragraphs I had just written.. Different people different type of understanding.. haha

I m not gonna write down what I got...if not it will be another 1000 words... LOL... xD

FARK...How I wished I can memorize my Biology...my academic related stuff as well as how I remember all these interesting stuff I read.. haha...

Some of u may have this question in ur head now.. "Why Michael likes to read all these sci-fi novels...they are not happening now..and maybe they will not even happen in the future.." hahaha... let put it this way... Do u think only the authors have the idea to write their books..? Researchers...scientists..engineers..lots of people out there had it too... 50 years ago they used to say..a handphone as thin as a door slit is impossible shit... a computer to put on ur laps is never gonna happen...3D movie?..no one ever got what the heck was that 5 decades ago..
but now.. all these are real..50 years after..hahaha....
Perhaps..50 years from now is a long time ..and I may not live to see all those .. but still READING them is fun! x)

Freak.. after writing a lengthy post.. I m still not feeling sleepy.. I think the course that has essay writing next time I will wake up and write them at night.. my freaking Brain works better at night.. xD


Met a person .. with interesting personalities today... a type of personality that I like .. LOL.... anyway too bad.. Hmm....... *quiet... haha.... U think i m gonna write it here? xP


Ok.. I m gonna get some sleep now... Woke up very early these few days.. 7 or 8am.. OMFG.. automatically ... alarm clock is useless for me now.. I always wake up 10 minutes earlier before my alarm rang.. xD

and.. I m gonna exercise from tomoro... now my room has space for push-ups.. so ok..haha....at least spaces enough for my body length.. = = hahahaha



Ciao! I will update as much as I can before summer class starts... T_T .. haha... so stay tune..!
(Why always end ur blog with this kind of sentence...syok sendiri phrases... = = )



No comments:

Post a Comment