Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday morning..sun is hiding..rain is falling..
hahahah

Tossed my coin 10 times to decide whether I should go out to buy my cooking ingredients.. haha... 4 times head..and 6 times tail.. apparently it appeared that I should go out...hahaha...wtf..it is so chilling outside..zzzZ

yesterday a bee flew into my room..tried to chase it out but didn't know where it went...still in the room maybe haha..
hahaha..... hope it didn't starve to death.. xD


Sometimes..u just need to find the right one... Guess I haven't found the right one yet.. =D

Currently addicted to AC/DC.. hard rock genre is so...awesome.. LOL...

Ok.. gotta chase the bus.. freak..in life..it is always about chasing... chasing after so many stuff... zzZ hahaha

1 comment:

  1. hahaa = = just go and buy lerr u wil starve to death before the bee does >_<

    ReplyDelete