Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It is 5pm ..and next class starts at 7pm.. but today will be different..coz two jerks dropped molecular bio and joined me in intro to religion class...LOL....

Yesterday had a whole day conversation with brother TJ... #$%&#@! keep bugging me about laptops...GO BUY DELL lah!! and stop bugging about MAC...and the dumb ass heat problem...
= = hahaha....but still fun to talk with brothers...at least I can express my foul words to the highest satisfaction when talking to them..hahahaha..... really miss those time in high school.. xD
then...had a quite long conversation with another friend too...ROFL... that one... = = talk to me about b***hes... = = LOL.....wtf...insaf lah TY...

aih..... next year summer go back...All of them will be getting busier...coz mostly all start uni ady... hahaha...... but promise to go out with me...if not I will kick ur ass! hahaha

The last part of the conversation with bro..
TJ:"ok..I go eat Mac D ..."
me:"Don't eat so much fast food...not good for ur reproductive system.."
TJ:"u goo sleep la.. %$&#$!
LOL...... epic ending... ROFL...


Oo..and bro Kenny kept talking with me about how to cook...wtf...then from cooking to evolution...LOL
= = hahaha...... left that bro Daniel... got gf ady forget about us... hahahaha...

at least chatting with all these fellow buddies...can reduce stress in reading about DNA's...how the hell they transcript...and how they interwind.. = = zzZ hahaha......


very sienzzZ these days...weather getting warmer and warmer..and WARMER... and Hell yeah! no air conditioning...wtf... saw air cond at the stairs but land owner didn't on... OMFG..!
hahaha...... and ya..mousehunt is a bit addictive...and I may stop playing after a while...hahaha....


ok.. that's all.... just felt like writing a blog post...since I m in the library...and God..no way I study molecular bio for two days straight.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! LOL..... and another reason...most of the people who are in malaysia now...having holidays ones...or those that are having final exams but still online during study break ones... ya.. i m writing this so u all can read and not facing facebook or watching drama like a brown potato whole night long... xD although Michael..this is a hell sucks entry... hahaha

Ciao! Going to eat something.... = = zzZ 5:20pm...wtf

2 comments:

  1. hahaa...michael..thanks for writing..=p
    yupp we are sometimes too sienzz...so it's good to read some blog posts sometimes..
    btw..i am lazy to update blog myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..... my pleasure and honour.. LOL....OMG..why sounds so formal..zzzZ

    hahaha....ya.. u r welcome.. xD

    ReplyDelete