Saturday, May 8, 2010

So summer class starts next Monday.. 10th of May.. Back to normal but busy lifestyle again...
Many complained I wrote so long in my previous posts.. but COME ON! WE ARE SO FREE NOW..U CAN'T READ MORE THAN 1000 WORDS POST?! hahaha.... just kidding.. i will make this short..

Watched Iron Man 2 today.. One word..FREAKING AWESOME!! ..(There goes two words..haha..)
Tony Stark is so cool..!! He is a smart ass...created new element..LOL...

Ok..I m running out things to write... haha.... Hmm..laundry haven't do yet?

Must prepare myself for classes AGAIN... O Crap.. I just LOVE HOLIDAYS... Who doesn't like holidays... = = haha..... Did I tell u...when dogs lick ur legs...it is so....nerve wrecking? especially after u shower and THEY lick ur legs..FARK..!
Don't make me KILL YOU... LOL..... How I wanted to...killing dogs... xD


The piano... sounds like SHIT... = = when u played a few notes all at once..a chord ok.. THEY SOUND LIKE THE SAME!! = = ARghhH... wondering if the piano room open during summer...hahaha......

Oo.. Tuesday..Thursday..Friday... classes from 10am to 9pm.. OMFG.. during exam time..can stay overnight in library..haha...since study break is only one day... xD

Hmm...anything else more to write so the readers will not feel bored... = = No More...hahaha.....

O ya... anyone knows why even though u close ur window most of the time....but there are still dust piling up on ur desk..ur book shelf...ur printer...?! I just CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT OF DUST... ok.. spring cleaning tomoro plus laundry.. LOL... aih...


Hmm... that's all... Happy? this one is short..ain't? hahaha....no more scientific bullshit...no more long grandmother's story.. haha.....
I TELL U.. U WILL GET NO UPDATE STARTING NEXT WEEK BECAUSE SUMMER SCHOOL WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY... lol....
= = as if.. anyone cares for ur update... haha....perasan giler..


Ya.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY..!! =D

Ok... Ciao! till my next update... zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment