Friday, May 28, 2010

Finally...Finally...FINALLY!!! I GOT MYSELF A FAN!! YES!! A FAN!!
Hahaha..... = = ya..nothing to be excited about.. u still have like a mountain high of molecular bio to study...exam is on tuesday...wtf

But.. I TELL U... A FAN ... The coolness in ur room meant farking alot to u when it is summer... LOL...

I want to tell this to my landowner..!! I CAN TOLERATE WITH UR 3 FARKING DOGS...THE AIR COND NOT FUNCTIONING...ALL THE BULLSHITS!!! BUT I CAN'T TOLERATE THE HEAT!! U know..? HEAT!! HEAT MAKES ME PISSED OFF...and EASILY ANNOYED.. U should be smiling by now I didn't kill ur dogs due to the heat in the house these few days... hahah.....

so to avoid myself being pissed off and maybe commit murdering dogs... I went to get myself a fan.. hahah.... so I can remain calm.. hehehe.... cheers... fan rules the world.. xD

Overheard a Walmart sale assistant talking to a customer... "Sorry...we really dun have anymore stand fan in the stock right now..they just sold out fast during this season.." HAHAHAHA..... see?? Fan meant a lot to humans.... We shall thank those that created fan for us... THANK YOU!! ...hahaha....wtf..

Oo.. btw.. the air conditioning is outside at the hallway... not in our room... so...WTF?! ya...FARK!! no air ventilation at all in our room... u say how are we going to survive the summer heat without any fan? hahaha....

Ya... maybe sooner or later.. I will go get another fan ... so I will have two fans in my room..LOL.... I will put it in two corners..!! LOL.... two fans rule out one air cond for sure... xD hahah.... maybe get another 3? ya.. four all together is the best!!

gosh... I m getting too excited by fan... hahahaha.... ok..enough of fan story.. xD


ya.. when u got mad at dogs... u thought of any other ways to kill them... hahaha.... one idea that came across my mind in the kitchen when this celaka dog came licking is to TAKE THE KNIFE AND STAB IT IN THE THROAT!! hahahahaha..... just kidding... that day I was all tensed up coz of the intro to religion 3o essays exam questions and the heat... xD dun be mistaken..I m not that violent normally.. LOL.....just dun come and lick me when I all tensed up....wtf


Did I tell u that summer here is somehow very nice? with flowers everywhere...insects to be found everywhere....hahaha....... that day..a beatle i think... so big hiding in my shoe and i didn't notice it... walking halfway I felt something is funny under my foot then only I let it out.. HAHAHA....luckily i didn't kill it.. No worries..beatles have tough exoskeleton... part of their successful evolutionary traits.. LOL.... Coleoptera.. x)



re-Addicted to Bleach anime again... anyhow.. for me..I just like Bleach more than Naruto...
Naruto...holy crap... before every battle...or in the middle of any battle...or at the end of battle...SURE MUST TALK LOTS OF BULLSHITS STORY...from how they came here...why they came here....who they are... ALL RUBBISH!! WANT TO FIGHT...FIGHT LA!!! DUNNID TALK SO MUCH!!! Waited for the naruto to fight for 2 episodes..!! U say la!! SO LONG BULLSHIT!!!
Bleach... once fight ... Fight till death..!! no bullshits...after battle only bullshit comes...the best!!
Battle last for two episodes!! so different from stupid naruto! ahahaha..... ya..Bleach rules!! LOL


Ok... enough ady... some people dun like to read my blog and told me that all I wrote is shit... FARK!! DUN LIKE TO READ DUN READ LA!! hahaha.... this is my blog..! WHAT U CARE?! hahaha...... I want to write shit...want to write whatever shit...SAYA SUKA LA ... hahaha......


Ciao! time for second round shower... summer time...I shower for 3 times.. LOL.... to compensate the no air cond electric bil.. Paid $500...got no air cond...wtf... so count into water bil la... hahaha..... Hey...I paid my rent one ok... = = hahahaha...... shit..became like somebody ady...XR... ahahaha...... no choice... money flows out like shit...must use wisely.. hahaha


Will update again tomoro... LOL....

1 comment:

  1. lol dun kill the dogss > < later at night they haunt u lick ur legs when u sleepin hahaaaaa

    and if i saw a beetle insidde my shoe = = iwil fling it away no mercy XD

    ReplyDelete