Sunday, August 1, 2010

sudden thought.... x)

Decided to reopen the blog... coz today is Canada's Civic Holiday... and I m "civilized" .. so I will open my blog again... hahaha..... and I may close it again .. some other time...
(Don't say I purposely closed my blog previously for this entry.. that is bullshit.. LOL...)


Ideas I realized today:

Emptiness of Emptiness... x) I love this thing.. so empty yet so full of meanings... hahaha
To me it is like a deep empty well of emptiness... so deep down...and once u jump down and start to be embraced by it..u actually feel that nothing is there for u to feel empty... and empty is there for u to feel nothing.. x) nature of reality... ( this is only my own perception... It doesn't mean it should be like that..)


U find less joy and less happiness and pain if u r loving only one person... maybe if u r lucky u love more than one person...lol...
but u will find great joy and happiness...less sorrow..less pain if u starting to love everyone .. everything... =D although if u do shit to me.. I will still like u from now on.. it is no point to hate anyone.. why would I have to dislike anything or anyone when there is like.. LoL ... (facebook only have like button...why doesn't it has a dislike button..? coz first to keep the harmony within community and second...ya..why should there be dislike when there is already like as the choice of urs?...u can choose to like or dun want to like.. just do not dislike) LOL
This is called great compassion... at least that is what I think it is called.. x)


Enlightened.. Hmm... Great eh.. I think it is just not great...not greater and non of the greatest... it is there in everyone..just a matter of whether u want it or not.. x)
Never be ignorant.. u know what I meant by ignorant don't you? coz everyone is being ignorant... LoL... ignoring what is wrong (never will get lesson from the wrong things u did)..worse..ignoring what is right ( never will be taught and be advised for good).. but what is wrong and what is right? Hmm...


When u start to accept everything...there is nothing for u to accept..
when u accept nothing... then there is everything for u to absorb...
Mind plays an important role...
again.. I will say it is not important...just a matter of whether u have the mind for it or not.. not brain ..it is mind.. x)


Dun get distracted or depressed or miserable or confused or ponder over what I said today...
This was everything that I learnt today...
When I came of thinking about it... I actually learnt nothing...
maybe tomorrow I may learn something..
the day after that I may learn nothing again..


so.. no one taught me everything... and everyone taught me nothing... or maybe it was everyone taught me everything.. and no one taught me nothing...
at the end.. I may have learnt nothing or everything... hahaha..... be careful.. what is nothing when u got an empty mind?
It has to be empty at the first place to be contained .. =)


U have to have nothing to have everything.... and yet.. u have to have everything to become having nothing...
U have to be empty to be full... and yet.. u have to be full to be empty again.. x)



Again... I already mind you... Dun get too distracted..too confused.. too wanting to ponder over what I wrote... Dun go to bed tonight still recalling what I wrote in the post today...
Do you know what is Sudden Realization?

It is like I m telling u a joke... u have to catch the laughing point at that instant to burst out laughing rite? if u didn't catch the laughing point.. no matter how hard I explain to you.. how hard u ponder over it... u still will not laugh..although if u did laugh.. still u will not enjoy it..
and this is what sudden realization meant... u have to leave it... stop thinking about it.. stop studying it.. then u will realize it out of a sudden... =D
But this doesn't mean u can leave it without reading it.. without studying it.. without pondering over it...

Let's take an easier example...
Let say.. u never taste a durian before.. u know durian?
Ok.. then ur south east asian friend who likes durian keeps on telling u how much he misses durian... how tasty .. how good durian is... he tells u everything about durian..
then...regardless whether u r interested.. if u r interested.. u went to find out what durian is... u google.. u went to find books...news...facts about durian... growth rate of durian...structure of durian till its atomic component... if u r no way near interested... then u may also heard before durian from other friends...other news..other websites..other sources..
so now u know damn lot about durian... u know everything about durian...
but still u know nothing of durian... u didn't get a real taste of durian...
then one day... one day.. out of a sudden..
u found durian selling at super market..
so u bought one and tried it urself..
and here... Tadaa... u know .. u realized the true .. real essence..taste of durian! LoL ..
all of this sudden realization of how durian taste like ...
now only u can choose to accept the durian or not.... x) for some people durian is unexpectedly tasty..and for some people.. it is just not nice... LoL



all of this is what we always called... "ZEN" (a simple word perhaps u took a glance at nowhere...heard from no one.. read from no other books...or a word u saw from somewhere..heard from everyone..read from some books...)
Sudden realization...


x) now have u catch the point?


***first part of my research paper? Hmm... interesting...?
Nah... things like this is just too smart for me... coz I m oversmarted (this word is nowhere to be found in dictionary)... xD






If u were to say that this post is simply brilliant.. I may take it as nothing but keep in mind.. I may take it as everything as well.. x)
If u say this is bullshit... I may also take it as nothing.. but keep in mind... what is nothing again?
LoL... dun confused nothing as empty.. x)






Keys off...
*Warning ...
Do not get confused... do not ponder over .. do not get miserable .. do not argue over this post...
Leave it... coz if u were to realize what I wrote... u will realized and fully understand it instantly when the time come if it was not just now..or if it is not now..or if it will not be next time.. x) so when the heck u will realized it? I had said... u will understand it suddenly... x) it could be just now...it can be now..and it can be next time.. hahaha.....
Anyway.. this is just my sudden realization at this second... the next second.. I may have another sudden realization.. x)


Ciao!
(shit.. I still haven't got any idea what to write for my research paper after writing this blog..)
FML --> For My Love in History....


And Oo.. ya.. people.. dun mistaken emptiness with nothingness... x)
just take a cup as an example...
how does the cup empty?
we often said a cup is empty when it does not contain liquid or solid rite?
but is the cup really empty?
consider air filling the cup...
if u said why don't we put the cup in vacuum?! O__O
then what about the light filling in the cup?
Oo.. vacuum + dark?
so what about the radiation in the cup? or spaces in the cup..?
the cup must has space inside rite?
LoL ....
actually... the cup is empty ..
because which part of it is the cup?
it is cylindrical? it is spherical? or any shape...
nah...other object that is not cup has those shapes too...
because of its function?
nope... glasses or vase can perform function as a cup too...
hahaha....
the cup is only a cup because of all the components that make it a cup...
if u break one of it...let say u break the cup into pieces..
is it a cup anymore?
LoL
the cup is only a cup dependent on all its external circumstances..
The cup is empty..but is cup is not nothing because the cup exists... x)

I think I wrote a post about something called a table with similar crap.. Hmm.. anyway.. it is interesting.. doesn't it? LoL ...

1 comment: