Friday, August 13, 2010

I run from hate, I run from prejudice..
I run from pessimists, but I run too late..
I run my life, or is it running me...
I run too fast or too slow it seems.

When lies become the truth,
that's when I run to you..

I run to you - Lady Antebellum 2008..
great song.. lots of other fantastic songs from this band.. x)


You can do everything without the help of others...
but you can't help others without doing anything...
xD
but I guess... this world keeps spinning because u help others and others help you..
this is why you and others are here for...
We are here to help... and of course..
for us to help.. there must be a problem to be solved or a situation for us to help rite?
so.. there are others who are here to create problems too.. LOL
and so I hope I m the one who is here to help...and not the one who create problems.. hahah
about the matter of being helped? nah.. I dun really care... coz I like doing things with my own strength... unless it is really a serious problem ... xD


hahah.... missing my brothers... how ridiculous it is for time to pass so fast...
already three years? hahaha..... really uncivilized la.. hahhaha


ok.. that is all..
Ciao! sleeping...
Cheers people!

I love diet coke... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment